Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

J.theYellow posted:

Bullseye rapeface owns you.

I see your Bullseye rapeface and raise you John Walker with Saran Wrap over his mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

J.theYellow posted:

Bullseye rapeface owns you.

It looks like he stepped in dogshit.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Spaceman Bill posted:

It looks like he stepped in dogshit.

And for the first time ever, Bullseye wishes he missed.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

McGravin posted:

I like how the eye holes in his costume are just a tiny bit too wide, making him look like some sort of Down's Captain America.

Costumes that look cool in comics almost never do in real life. This is especially true of captain america. Seriously, next time you're reading batman, imagine Adam West batman running around and doing whatever comic-book batman is doing. It kind of makes you hurt inside.

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I lack the ability to think of a creative title.

Terensque posted:

Costumes that look cool in comics almost never do in real life. This is especially true of captain america. Seriously, next time you're reading batman, imagine Adam West batman running around and doing whatever comic-book batman is doing. It kind of makes you hurt inside.

The one reason I don't like Alex Ross's paintings. They're well done and very realistic, of course, but Green Lantern and many others look like superhero LARPers. Nobody really looks good in a domino mask.

Loser
Jan 18, 2003

Is it just me or were Mrs. Batman and Roy Orbison separated at birth?

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

Something's still wrong with this code
I bet she insists on having everybody pronounce her name as 'Bateman'.
Except of course nobody ever would.

hermanos
Dec 30, 2005

Magoo said that the "bird's the word"
But the Fur Byrd Gang flip birds on curbs

I love Paul Pope and the Lockjaw terrier is genius. From FF 543.

Super Mario Shoeshine
Jan 24, 2005

such improper posting...
:)

Lee Harvey Postwold
Apr 6, 2004

by Fragmaster

toddster
Aug 15, 2004

What's with all the screaming?

Jozier posted:

Good lord. That panel didn't affect me at all while reading the book but out of context... I cannot stop laughing. Someone needs to photoshop this together with the Nightwing panels where he yells so loud he turns a dog retarded, except this time he yells so loud he turns a rampaging Hulk into this.

Edit: Inspiration (if not talent) struck...

toddster fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Mar 10, 2007

JohnThermos
Dec 8, 2005

I CAN HAS USB NOW?

Dry Mulch posted:

Where is this from? I don't think I've ever seen that.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Dry Mulch posted:

It took me a good 10 seconds to recognise the snoopy dance. Nice one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh, hey, this is way too big. New thread!