Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mrjxxly
Dec 27, 2004
hello, i rape little boys in the ass!

gregday posted:

Some of my favorites:

hah! i think thats the exact image i cropped for a funny panel thread awhile back. i forgot about that. i feel so important. :shobon:

from Cassanova 2:

it's only the second issue of a series that is up to 6 now, and i'm still pretty sure if i tried to describe what is supposed to be going on i'd screw it up. i love this comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrjxxly
Dec 27, 2004

NickThorn posted:

http://www.perfumania.com/Products.aspx?Search=marvel There is a list of the perfumes as well as a description of each (which lists them as smelling the same). Also, Superman is a marvel character now.

that only irritates me more because spiderman costs ~2$ more than hulk for the same amount of the same fluid.

correction: hulk is 3.4 oz and spidey is 2.5 oz

spiderman sold out to the man... the man who makes perfume.

mrjxxly
Dec 27, 2004

Jamesman posted:

Is Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane a humor comic, or does it just have off-moments of humor? Because those panels are really funny, but I don't want to read the books if it's only gonna be funny once in a while in between trying to tell a story of 12-year-olds having crushes on each other.

i read what there is of it and its funny, but some of the humor kind of like watching any show on the CW, only with lots of dramatic irony involving the fact that no one knows that peter parker is goddamn spiderman.

i like it, but i am a huge human being and a huge spiderman fan, so i could only be closer to the target audience if i was 15 and an actual girl.