Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Petey

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
here is mine:

from this thread

quote:

Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:03 PM
To: lowtax@somethingawful.com
Subject: Banned SA Account

I was banned for "SA Mart Scamming" because two items hadn't shipped right
away. First of all, there is no way of contacting them without being able to
access the forums. Secondly, I think it's completely retarted I got banned
considering these people were being very patient with me.

I want my account (name Small Slick) unbanned so I can finish business with
these people.

If I'm not unbanned, these people will not recieve their items. It will then
be your piece of poo poo site's fault.

Also, if I'm not unbanned, I'm going to rip off all the goons I can find
once I re-register a new name. I'll even get my friend started on it.

Your site has slowly became poo poo, and Lowtax is poo poo, and all the admins are
poo poo. You banned me for ripping someone off, but by banning me YOU are the
one that's ripping them off.

If tomorrow I'm not unbanned, I'll be back with a new name and new auctions.
gently caress you and your members, email me once I'm unbanned.

Petey fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 17, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

3toes posted:

btw i came up with "masterdouche theater" :c00l:

yes you did

Petey

3toes posted:

yea it is, drat you petey and your music production! :argh:

i only had to use it to cover up your superior voice acting skills

Petey

benparis posted:

this is so loving funny:neckbeard:

when you started saying that everything was poo poo, I freaking lost it.

thx but i tell you 3toes is still a better voice actor i just happened to have garageband

my timing is off a little, i might try to rerecord tomorrow, but ive got friends over now so ttly

Petey

Babylonian posted:

http://www.last.fm/music/petey

this might beat out 'Love Song of a College Bound Necrophiliac' as the most listened-to petey track of all time

what the hell

how does that work

i'm not that band and i didnt even know that you could do that lol

im vain tho most of those listens are prolly mine, i completely forgot i still had the last fm plugin turned on

Petey

Three-Phase posted:

CODE APPLE. I REPEAT, CODE APPLE. (Paging Shmorky to this thread for corresponding flash animation. Priority one.)

i PMd him lets see if he likes it

more people record!

Petey

Sir Tonk posted:

you did that with garageband? i need to start using it, haven't touched it since i got my mac.

i use garageband fro everything

karsten i will listen to yours later tonite i have a fiened over now

Petey

Ktarthan posted:

I don't have fancy "music" but here's my stab at it... working on a comedy version shortly :cool:

Sounds like the guy from https://www.urbandelicious.com. A kindly old deep voiced woman who is dictating this over her knitting needles.

Bonaventure posted:

where can i find more dear richard letters like that

Sounds kind of like a New York construction worker who is trying to solve this diplomatically before he resorts to the mafia.

benparis posted:

my first contribution:v:

this one would work especially well for shmorky because it sounds like the type of guy lowtax would have nightmares about because he is creepy and crazy enough to actually come after you

Ktarthan posted:

oh gently caress my throat

it may be kinda lame but I think the ending has class :D

saw?

Ktarthan posted:

... gently caress, saying "but when pribisce I they is THEY this" is really loving hard

also gently caress the word "ripping" for being translated to "violentemente"

and now i know why babelfishing all of my spanish homework made me fail

Petey

Kuback posted:

you sound like Hugh Laurie circa Blackadder III-IV

never seen it but ive seen house and think hugh laurie is pretty much the poo poo so thx

Petey

3toes posted:

gay version:
http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/46rwc

THEEE FOOOORUUUMMMSSS

see mine might be more out there but goddamn 3toes is a good voice actor

Petey

AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA OH GOD MARXUX

Petey

ya i think its an old one

let the 12 inch jackknife sink in nutmeg

let it all sink in

i dont think thats you marxux reading it but holy lol

Petey

Marxux_Is_Goddess posted:

abraham recorded that but i wrote it :whatup:

its before my time and im not allowed in fyad but good job nonetheless :hfive:

Petey

HulkaMatt posted:

i'm waiting for mine to upload it is taking a bit :(

WAITING ANXIOUSLY

Petey

:( i want my account unbanned :(

Petey

HulkaMatt posted:

the 2nd one is what I think happened after :)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah best thing oposted in this thread thus far

Petey

why bears posted:

holy poo poo petey you really put your heart into that :aaa:

i was channeling the love child of algernon moncrieff and william wallace

Petey

toby posted:

Petey you kill me

i do not wish you to die buzz buzz little bee buzz buzz forever

Petey

joeburz posted:

sadly i was scammed by this guy for $190 but this has made it less of a loss

soemone buy this man an avatar certificate right loving now

Petey

Decraniator posted:

Petey are you english because you pull off the accent really well

completely accidentally but thanks

Petey

Karl Rove posted:

you should talk like that all the time.

who says i dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey

Gazpacho posted:

proposed catchphrase: I'm not a dumb.