Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Major Failure
May 31, 2003

I'm in your loft, checking out your ghostbusters.
Resonance: My Bloody Valentine now... 'Loveless', of course. Simply incredible. Still have absolutely no footing in this trip. I'm used to feeling like I have at least one foot anchored somewhere, but not at all with LSD. I think that's the loving charm. King Psychedelic indeed. What a beast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: Tripping when you're slightly under the weather is alright too... you're aware of the illness, but it's not exactly going to get in the way of the chemical.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

major failure: this is like being a guest in my own loving chatshow. Wonderful.

The lights are out and the glowsticks are here, and this is one hell of a loving drug, let me tell you.

This is like a loving advert for acid.

I just stepped into the shower and what happened inside was one of the most perfect moments of my life. I've got this much to say, and this much room to say it in, and so I'll be content to say very little at all. I'll have it all in my head for the rest of my life anyway, thank God.

Hooray for this!

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: If I was ever put on trial for being a suspected drug person, and if for some reason I decided to deny it, the knockout blow from the prosecution lawyers would be the image of me enjoying the most amazing shower of my life, with the only illumination being a glowing necklace around my neck.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: Boards of Canada now. Geogaddi. We might smoke some weed soon and see where that takes us. Tripping my nuts off.

Weggie11
Jan 30, 2006
Just letting you know im reading this. Great report so far.

Smegma Enigma
Mar 7, 2006

[T-2:25] Overwhelming sense of well-being and euphoria
heh, awesome thread

every trip report i read about acid only makes me want to do it even more!!

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Major Failure posted:

Resonance: Boards of Canada now. Geogaddi. We might smoke some weed soon and see where that takes us. Tripping my nuts off.

I envy you SO MUCH now!

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion

Major Failure posted:

Yes YES! These guys are perfect for tripping to. I'd also suggest Mogwai if anyone has some kicing around on an iPod somewhere. Keep up the great thread guys and stay positive! :D Acid makes for some great memories :lsd:

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Smegma Enigma posted:

heh, awesome thread

every trip report i read about acid only makes me want to do it even more!!

as your attorney, having just nailed a lordly bong hit on the red-rimmed, carnivorous raw plateau of high acid, I tell you this

do it! :D

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

tehschulman posted:

Yes YES! These guys are perfect for tripping to. I'd also suggest Mogwai if anyone has some kicing around on an iPod somewhere. Keep up the great thread guys and stay positive! :D Acid makes for some great memories :lsd:

hello you,

major failure here. I wrote the last post too, how about this eh? I don't know whether it's because I croaked that boke a minute ago, but a legendary fresh wave has hit JEEBUS

to take recourse to my spirit guide once more,

it's like that preacher in deadwood.... when he's having one of his nightmarish tumour-induced fits, and looks like he's seeing angels? Yeah, I can see the angels, but without any of the pain and suffering

this really is a fascinating drug. I'm looking forward to trying a more intense dose sometime.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

"speak! speak! use words! paint a picture of images with your mouth!"

it's just occurred to me that if I did this at the age of 80, it would still feel the same. In that way, there's all kinds of lovely implications

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

christ on a cracker

I just felt a savage thirst for chocolate... have just recognised that as the foul talons of uncle weed reaching through the yellow fog of a beautifully ragged world and GRABBED ME BY THE loving FACE

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: gently caress me. I've just now had the realisation hit me of how loving beautifully the phrase "acid shifting gears on you" describes the experience.

Just had some weed, and I've been loving turbocharged into a different phase.

Can barely organise my thoughts now. Incredibly tough. These two drugs colliding is quite inexplicable right now.

Unbearably hilarious conversations happening all around me. Life fucks me up.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

the old internet, eh?

things just bashed through into a whole new loving cellar for me like a rampaging cave troll!

we're in the cocksucking crystal maze here

have found myself surveying various aspects of my perception in order as if they werre familiar creatures in a zoo, exhibiting unusual new behaviours

I'll gave to abandon this train f thoughts now, things just went through the making GBS threads window

sensations of growling dogs and purple lanterns in the shifting gloom

just

crikey

still having the most incredible time!

a++ would trip balls again

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

"are you actually typing?"

"I am... but I'm not actually making the words go"

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance; acid and weed, makes your eyes bleed!!!

Weed has really made this trip much more intense.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Almost unbearably intense now. Feels like my reality is shattering. Pretty dark poo poo. Feels like I'm watching myself, but I know it's the acid loving me. Not sure if the weed had that much effect. Strapping myself in for a rough next phase!

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

major failure again: don't worry guys, the mood here is just dandy - old man snakes there just wandered off the track

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: Highly confused right now. Lots of negativity and I'm forgetting how to sift past it.

There's a certain masochistic pleasure in it though.

pandaid
Feb 9, 2004

RAWR
<3 You should put some classical music on. Beethoven or mozart. Trust me on this.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: Jesus, I tell ya. One moment you think you're a wily old psychonaut, then the next moment you're being slapped with an acid-shaped shovel. Think I'm doing alright. Listening to Incubus.

Clobbermeister
Aug 14, 2004

Clean. Bright. Articulate.
I just got a banjo two days ago and I really like it so I wrote a song for you guys (just for you!!!) and here it is: remember, only two days:

http://media.putfile.com/jojo-50-95

Watch out because it gets loud around 30 seconds!

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Clobbermeister posted:

I just got a banjo two days ago and I really like it so I wrote a song for you guys (just for you!!!) and here it is: remember, only two days:

http://media.putfile.com/jojo-50-95

Watch out because it gets loud around 30 seconds!

that blew our collective minds. And possibly speakers. We're not sure! Eitherway, We are here grinning like morons :q:

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: The Wii has broken into the fray! Monkeyball, man...

Clobbermeister
Aug 14, 2004

Clean. Bright. Articulate.

Major Failure posted:

that blew our collective minds. And possibly speakers. We're not sure! Eitherway, We are here grinning like morons :q:

Glad you liked it :banjo:

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

we are all four in a very chipper way, listening to loveless and blazing our way through a very very psychedelic evening in this extraordinary drug!

lan sam
Jan 17, 2005

'Ey Holmes
If you have any, I strongly recommend you listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor at some point tonight. Especially the first disk on Raise Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven. Tripping to that would be glorious and gorgeous.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

STREET HOTDOG: (looks around *leans in*) eh major, resonance just put on prince and disappeared with your girlfriend!

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: yeah, just when we think we might be "sobering up", we break open some glowsticks and start finger painting the Ganesh wallhanging like some sort of neon cavemen....

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Broken glowsticks is the smell of psychedelic regret...

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Going outside again!

viva
Jan 18, 2007

Long live the jams.
This is beautiful. I'm definitely looking forward to LSD.

Have you any Sabrepulse?

No?
http://www.myspace.com/sabrepulse

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

we decided we could tangle with nature. "Nature" turned out to be "chavs", and so we went back inside. Still tripping balls!

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Major Failure posted:

we decided we could tangle with nature. "Nature" turned out to be "chavs", and so we went back inside. Still tripping balls!

still going strong, eh? I'm 20 minutes away from blastoff, myself. See you on the other side of heaven and hell, brother.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

adventure time was loving incredible - it shattered our world

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

PFC.Spengler posted:

still going strong, eh? I'm 20 minutes away from blastoff, myself. See you on the other side of heaven and hell, brother.

we're roaring bashed mate - do you want to take over this thread when we burn out?

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

Resonance: Boards of Canada are kicking the poo poo back into the proceedings here. Just had some good acid-rage, miniature flare-ups in the group. Dynamics going slightly awry?

I want to try and order a Chinese food delivery now. This could be tough.

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

viva posted:

This is beautiful. I'm definitely looking forward to LSD.

Have you any Sabrepulse?

No?
http://www.myspace.com/sabrepulse

Resonance here. Jesus, man. That music is fantastic. I've been to a club night in London called "Micro Music" a few times, and there's loads of guys playing poo poo like this.

It feels like the music is mimicking the synapses firing in my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
This is probably the best live trip report I've ever read, I'm glad you guys are having a pretty good time!