Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MustangCharlie
Dec 9, 2004
My daddy won't give me moneys for drugs.. Waaaaaa

Street_Hotdog posted:

we just came back indoors after a short trip to the outside world. just when i think i'm getting used to the stage i'm at, some joker comes running up behind me and shoves 3dglasses over my eyes. enjoying some cherries atm. mental images of attending a cocktail party in this state. i think i just drank the concept of flowers.

:roflolmao:

Hilarious man. Although there are many great posts from these four gents, this is without a doubt my favorite. Excellent trip report!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMeowMeow
Aug 11, 2006
Seriously, what the hell is a Dim Mak?
This thread has definitely inspired me to do a higher dose.
Good show, dudes!

Street_Hotdog
Jan 16, 2007

Who said anything about slicing you up, man?

ming-the-mazdaless posted:

Not to derail, but what the gently caress possessed you to hit the Nigerian lager?

it's incredibly cheap and tastes wonderful when one is also smoking weed. i bought john smith's instead that night and regretted not sticking with our standard delicious nigerian booze.

i had a dream that i was still tripping last night. it scared the poo poo out of me. as soon as it was over i sat bolt upright in bed and twatted my head on a shelf. it was a tough night.

Impropaganda
Jul 2, 2003

a Man on the Move, and just sick enough to be totally confident

Major Failure posted:

street hotdog - rather than spending a night on the tiles, I spent a night as the tiles
:lol:

Great loving thread, guys. Enjoyed every post, and tis great to see some British goons posting reports :britain:

Major Failure
May 31, 2003

I'm in your loft, checking out your ghostbusters.

Street_Hotdog posted:

it's incredibly cheap and tastes wonderful when one is also smoking weed. i bought john smith's instead that night and regretted not sticking with our standard delicious nigerian booze.

i had a dream that i was still tripping last night. it scared the poo poo out of me. as soon as it was over i sat bolt upright in bed and twatted my head on a shelf. it was a tough night.

Jesus man, condolences. I'm pretty much back on the level now, but it's been a weird 48 hours! Glad everyone enjoyed the report.