Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I'll probably be coming up while you guys are coming down :) Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Major Failure posted:

we decided we could tangle with nature. "Nature" turned out to be "chavs", and so we went back inside. Still tripping balls!

still going strong, eh? I'm 20 minutes away from blastoff, myself. See you on the other side of heaven and hell, brother.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

I'm going to go try and sleep finally; this seems like a nice thread to toss my two cents for the day in. A friend and I came to the same analogy by different means, more or less. At +4:00 or so I said that psychedelics express themselves through me, a feeling of being not the painter but just the brush through which the painter's will is expressed on the world. At +10:00 or so, my friend remarked that LSD is being the strings, with no real knowledge of the puppeteer. Related themes, although we're respectively agnostic and atheistic which frames this kind of thinking in an unusual context.

Excellent report, major/resonance/stoat/non-goon. A playful peek at the hilariously, horribly illogical possibilities LSD points to.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Major Failure posted:

I don't think I'll do much high-end concept thinking today. I might just focus on the basics like trying not to cry.

In some ways, it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one who's all space-cake today. Carry on!