Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoveltyMC
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Hi

If any of you guys liked (or didn't like) Tom Goes to the Mayor, the guys behind it - Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, are coming out with a new show. It's being produced by Bob Odenkirk, and it looks like it's going to be a lot like the videos on their website https://www.timanderic.com

I kinda always thought their other stuff was better than TGTTM (although I loved that show), and it looks like this show will have a bunch of guests like Tom did. So far in the clips online are David Cross, Zack Galifinakis, Bob Odenkirk and a bunch bunch more.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A3XrF5e-Mg

ENJOY

Premieres Feb 11th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoveltyMC
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

erosion posted:

I was wondering WTF was up with the MIDI skit, then I realized it was probably a jab at the RIAA. That is, everything that makes recorded music worthwhile has been made illegal, and the only music they can listen to is ancient public domain recordings.

Also, "douchebag".

I completely disagree...

I think it was just another vehicle for a ridiculously convoluted product made by Cinco.

This show has turned out to be so incredible. These guys are easily making the best show on TV right now. Can't wait for the 30 new episodes.

also: THIS SHOW IS LIKE MR SHOW ON ACID LOLL

NoveltyMC fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Apr 5, 2007

NoveltyMC
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
This episode was amazing!

Did anyone else notice the subtle and not-so-subtle allusions to David Lynch in the whole Casey Tatum lost story? The homeless person was straight out of Mulholland Drive behind Winkies - the car scene with Steve Mahanahan was a lot like the dream Ronette Pulaski has in Twin Peaks and the end credits sounded like the end theme to Twin Peaks.

Truly enriches the thickening plot of Casey's adventure.

Brilliant.

NoveltyMC
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Check out this find:

David "Salame" Hart is the man behind the famous puppet, Chip The Black Boy!

Video interview feature

enjoy.

NoveltyMC
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
"I was waiting for the punchline...but it never came. You guys have become Dreamwork's whores. I guess I should watch it before I judge you harshly."