Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Chairman Capone posted:

Robert Axelrod, aka Terry Bruge-Hiplo, has died.

I give this 4 wet kisses.

Seriously, that guy was only 70, holy poo poo. I thought he was 80+ like 10 years ago. RIP TB Hiplo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I just discovered this existed, has anyone read it yet?

DECKER: CLASSIFIED Kindle Edition

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

pixaal posted:

wait was this last night? Oh no no no I missed it. I'm going to have to watch this tonight, I assume it aired on channel 5, or did it just go up on adult swim?

I couldn't find it on [as] either in the guide for my TV/cable (SlingTV)

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
When is it available on VHS?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Anyone going to the show tomorrow night in Phoenix?

My wife is vehemently against T&E and everyone else is busy and I really don’t want to be that weirdo who goes solo although if you’re going to be a solo weirdo at a show, this is probably as good of a venue as any.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Another Bill posted:

Dr. San is my favorite part of season 12.

This may have been posted before but was browsing the wikia for OC and Dr San’s page made me lol quite a lot, would love to know who did it

https://oncinema.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._San

quote:

"Dr." Luther San (real name Luther Sanchez) was an extremely ethical non-traditional medicine man who provided unique insights to the On Cinema family at every turn, from initially treating Tim with gold acupuncture needles incapable of spreading infection to guiding and metoring Tim's wife Ayaka while being very upfront about his true identity, to going to all possible lengths to prevent the tragic death of Tim and Ayaka's son Tom Cruise Heidecker, likely due to vaccine poisoning.

….

Gregg, acting purely out of jealousy, always mistrusted the Good Dr. San, both due to his misguided trust of vaccines and invasive western medicine and, perhaps more importantly, the way his spotlight on alternative medicine undermined On Cinema's weaker features such as On Location, and Golden Age Comedy Classics

Trivia
Dr. San has been involved in legal misunderstandings prior to the Electric Sun music festival, including 7 charges of fraud, two of which were dismissed by Tim, the rest of which were also dismissed once the misunderstandings were cleared up. Besides that he's had no legal issues that everybody hasn't had, relatively speaking.

The gold needles Dr. San uses in his treatments are incapable of getting dirty, so any blemishes Tim may have had were the result of his poor hygiene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/indianloonie/status/1676341952273616896