Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devlin Carnate
Aug 8, 2003

RIAA Jr. Field Inspector. Checking for illegal files. Let me in.

Xomness posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_P4gcTl2GU

Specifically around 3:36ish?

You tube comments say:

Track 1: All Over Now by Alice Russell

Track 2: Organ Donor by Lefties Soul Connection (the one you're specifically asking about)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devlin Carnate
Aug 8, 2003

Darkhope posted:

The music playing in the trailer to "Hitman."

The movie, not the game. Its opera/classical of some sort but I lack any knowledge concerning artists in that genre.

E: Heres a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SeyA7xJn8
Schubert's "Ave Maria"

Devlin Carnate
Aug 8, 2003

mllecait posted:

Here's one for you!

Saw this music video on Much More Music:

Two female vocalists one blonde and one with black hair.

Chorus was along the lines of "i would go anywhere... anywhere with you"
Mostly synthetic instrumentation, 1990s style gated snare, dancy beat.
seen on much more music. Not really sure of the genre.
I think it was in B flat.

If it's what I'm thinking of, you'll have to set the way back machine to 1984 or so for Rubber Rodeo's "Anywhere With You".

Devlin Carnate
Aug 8, 2003

ham hock posted:

anyone in here know who amon tobin is?

ive heard a song of his that's pretty sweet; its dark sounding and is comprised mainly of a guitar riff some piano notes and what sounds like a gospel choir in the background - i have no idea what the songs called or whereabouts it fits into his library chronologically, if anyone knows what im talking about thatd be wicked

His most recent studio album 2007's "Foley Room" is dark, but all the songs are way too complex for what you're describing.

My suggestion is that it's "Hey Blondie" from 2002's "Out From Outwhere". This was the most recent studio album until "Foley Room" came out. Pretty much the rest of the album is the same: dark, samples from Bollywood cinema used to disorienting effect. As creepy if not creepier tracks on OfO are Proper Hoodidge (click for video from NinjaTune), El Wraith, Back From Space and Rosies. The generally excellent Verbal is a forum favorite and has been used by goons in various mash-ups.

Devlin Carnate
Aug 8, 2003

Hologram posted:

Looking for the name of something I heard a long time ago.

Classical piece with a tempo around 85-93 I think, and it kinda rumbles on.

It sounds very powerful/intimidating and slow.

The main "riff" is the violin section and the low brass section playing back and forth.

dun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundunnn

I once heard it referred to as a piece from Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet but I don't believe that's the case.

IF it helps it's sone of the tunes they play from the speakers at Escape from Pompeii in Williamsburg, VA.
Check out "Montagues and Capulets" from Romeo and Juliet anyways just to be sure.