Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

Saint Jimmy posted:

OK, i've posted this before but never got an answer.

I heard this song on the radio sometime around 2000-2001. It had a punk poppish kind of sound. Think Nerf Herder or blink 182 or something along those lines. I know it had some lines about watching Party of five and hating Scott Wolf.

I know it's not much to go on, but i don't know who sang this song or what it was called. Any help would be very much appreciated.

The only song from that time that was on the radio with lyrics about Party of Five that I can remember was The Bloodhound Gang - "Mope".

Bloodhound Gang posted:

Buggin' out like Tori Spelling's eyes
Deader than the parents on a "Party of Five"

The album that it's on "Hooray For Boobies" came out in 2000.
http://thatvideosite.com/video/2089

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU