Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ham hock
Feb 6, 2006

"what's up vanilla face?!"
anyone in here know who amon tobin is?

ive heard a song of his that's pretty sweet; its dark sounding and is comprised mainly of a guitar riff some piano notes and what sounds like a gospel choir in the background - i have no idea what the songs called or whereabouts it fits into his library chronologically, if anyone knows what im talking about thatd be wicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham hock
Feb 6, 2006

dirigible stew posted:

I think there are two songs in this video, the first only being just a short intro and what I really am looking for is the second song with someone playing a string instrument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHinBZPrho

I really like that song and I hope at least someone else knows it, thanks in advance.

its apocalyptica. exact song i dont know; but im going to guess its off amplified.

they do a shitload of metalica covers but their own stuff is absolutely beautiful. i suggest grabbing farewell and somewhere around nothing, awesome songs.

ham hock
Feb 6, 2006

i heard a really good house/r&b song while i was in a club in surfer's paradise, but i was completely wasted at the time and couldnt be arsed to ask what it was called. it had a really simple beat and had a similar premise to the whisper song. the video for it fairly distinct though; it features two guys in suits (one of them looks russian?) with an all white background.