Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cotton B. Gross
Jun 21, 2006

by Fragmaster
This is really, really vague, but I'll see if you guys can help me.

There was a song I heard on a classic rock station about 7 or 8 years ago that I liked, but still don't know the name of. It started with a lengthy instrumental section which kind of reminded me of the end boss music from Final Fantasy VI (I think there was some organ), and then had some vocals. Note: It is NOT anything by Emerson, Lake and Palmer; I know because I have their entire discography.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton B. Gross
Jun 21, 2006

by Fragmaster
Thanks guys, it was Foreplay/Long time.

Cotton B. Gross
Jun 21, 2006

by Fragmaster
I remember hearing a song on the radio about a decade ago where the only lyric I remember concerned a woman who had a tattoo of Wile E. Coyote chasing the road runner into "an unbelievable place". Anyone know what this is? Google failed me.