Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.
Its a travesty that these guys and their lovely boat the Rollo won't be a part of season 3.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

LordOfThePants posted:

Did anyone else see the Season 2 recap of Deadliest Catch on last night? I've never seen the show before, but I'm pretty excited for Season 3 after watching that. It looks like a pretty cool show.

You have to watch season 1, from the days of derby style fishing. Catch as much as you can as quickly as you can, it was great stuff.

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

Bob Sapp Please posted:

Season 1 was MUCH better than season 2, just because of how insane crab fishing used to be, compared to now.

Also, season 2 didn't have any Coast Guard rescues or anything, just a bigass wave hitting a boat. It looks like season 3 is going to be different.

But it looks like no Hiram for season 3. :(

Donna Quashnick posted a blog thing that said they had to let him go, she really didn't go into why. I wonder if Blake uses that same crew on his Dad's boat? Or does Rick fish Opies with the same crew?

Season 1 featured a 48 hour king crab season.

Did Big Valley go down in season 1? Was Cash Seel on season 2 talking about it?

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I just want to know how much Drama can Phil Harris and the Cornelia Marie create for themselves.

And I'll always remember that as foolish as Phil thinks the Hilstrand brothers are, they saved that guys rear end when he fell off the stack.

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

iastudent posted:

T-minus 8 hours until the season premiere of Deadliest Catch. They're running a marathon of last season all day today.

EDIT: Goddamn, I forgot how broken down the Cornelia Marie became last season. :smith:

There's a promo playing on Xbox live where Johnathan says "Don't call me, Don't call my boat unless your sinking"

I'm pretty sure he's talking to Keith from the Wizard, apparently they start out in a fued over crew poaching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

Mike McC posted:

People are starting to realize that she's actually pretty wildly unpopular, and only a very vocal minority likes her.

She's pretty popular with the crowd that embraces whatever it is they think she stands for, in fact, I'm routinely harrased by 3/5 ths of my family for "believing the bad things the media says about her."

I try to point out that she's never really stood for anything other than being the Anti-Obama, but since they think the president is the Anti-Christ (that isn't an exageration)........

• Locked thread