Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

crikey IRL posted:

In last weeks episode, the helicopter just sort of saw that the lifeboat was upside down, I might have missed it, but i hope they confirmed it was empty right?

They did, flew right over it looking for activity inside. Soon after that is when they found the first crewman in the water.

On a side note, does anyone know if there is somewhere you can get the theme (the one used in the promo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CFg76AVHTo ) or any more of the musical tracks used during this season? Searching iTunes I found a soundtrack released last year, which does have some good music but I am really enjoying the tracks from this season.

Protip fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Apr 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

Why are they moving Mythbusters to Monday nights with only two episodes left in the season? They've been on Wednesdays for a long time now, I don't think always in the history of the show, but lately that's always been their day :(

Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

Trident posted:

I hope they weren't serious about throwing the Jakes in the water to swap back, that seems unnecessarily and dangerously dumb.

Right at the start of the episode the two boats seemed to be circling around someone in the water in a Survival suit and things were getting very dangerous (someone shouting "he is going to get sucked into the prop!". Then the episode ended without them expanding on that at all, so who knows really. It really felt pointless for them to air that at the start and not follow up on it in the same episode.

I also think the Northwestern Jake might not want to go back because of his comments during the episode about feeling like a real deckhand on Phil's boat.

Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

I also recall a season when the Time Bandit was close to another boat where a guy was working the side of the stack if pots, hanging off the edge of the boat, and a wave came up and he fell into the water. The Time Bandit rushed over and pulled the guy out of the water basically saving his life. They did catch that on camera.

• Locked thread