Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Pedostache guy is mighty incompetent but either the editing was out of control or he does have actual balls of steel. Putting his crew in that situation is a poo poo thing to do though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

AA is for Quitters posted:

So, uh, I know naked and afraid I isn't the most popular show here, but was tonight the first time producers removed someone for going nuts?

It happened to the guy who cried about hurting animals and missed his wife and said he might hurt himself or his partner. Is that the one you saw?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Jake slowly turning into Sig is quite a sight.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Wait why does Naked and Afraid have a bad rap here? The episode goodnight is comedy gold. The lady is just a hilarious failure in every possible way.

I mean, sure the PSR is totally made up and gives a -2 points automatically for "is a woman" but there are some serious trainwrecks of people on this show.

e: lol she just lost their dinner and blamed the dude?

Grem fucked around with this message at 05:48 on May 23, 2016

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Ok so I know it's the wrong channel but I am binging through Alone on the History channel and it is pretty drat good. But honestly this season feels like the winner is already decided.

Oh man you finally learned how to fish?
This dude has a buried stash of fish since day one.
Spilt your water you were boiling after being dehydrated for days?
This dude has a hand washing station complete with foot pedal.
Rat eating all your poo poo?
THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS A BOAT NOW!

That dude has been so far ahead of everyone that he hasn't been in like half the episodes probably because it would be so obvious he's basically on vacation while everyone else is starving to death.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

The boat can probably cross the entire Bering Straight without a captain 98% of the time. Only problem is that 2% means everyone dies.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Well you guys were right about my front runner for Alone. He just got bored. It's now down to "who will gently caress up less" after the guy that made loving board games and boats while everyone well else was getting soaked and spilling their loving water all over the place decided to just go do something else.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I am a little upset that the dude that bitched and whined almost every day until he remembered he could catch crab ended up winning Alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Armageddon on Naked and Afraid tonight.

• Locked thread