Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

cka posted:

Yeah, but do those shows have half-assed puns for every segment and calming elevator muzack for a soundtrack?!? I don't think so. :colbert:

That's why I love How It's Made. I can turn it on in the background and before I know it, hours have passed. It's great for when I'm working on crap on the computer.

Very true. I put it on for something to have in the background as I played a little DS, and soon I put my DS down to see how they make Marshmallow Cookies.

Everything in that drat factory was a secret.. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Did anybody catch Weed Wars this week? I just saw a commercial for it, looks interesting but I wonder whether they'll portray it as a legitimate business or "Haha these people are soo high!"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

FogHelmut posted:

The show needs less fake interpersonal bullshit and more footage of machining gun parts. Less fabricated and more fabrication.

I like the other show about guns better.. American Guns I think? The "OMG will this part fit?!? Yes. Of course it will." aspect is still there but I find that show way more enjoyable than Sons of Guns.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I just watched the last ep of Deadliest Catch and, yep, they sure put a GoPro on that convulsing dude's chest :stare:

That poo poo was pretty intense though, god drat.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I like the gun stuff on American Guns but jesus, the fake bullshit drama is ridiculous on this show. Oh no, will they get the gun barrel right? -- of course they will.

• Locked thread