Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
New episode of Deadliest Catch is on. Sig hauling rear end down there with the guys was about as close to :unsmith: as you can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah

Stellar_GoPens posted:

Although this guy isn't as hardcore as the camera is pointing him out to be, the guy still got some balls.

oh come on, he is hardcore as gently caress

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
Old Man vs. Wild, too. God damnit.

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah

IRQ posted:

So much :argh: right now.

Me too, buddy. Me too.

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah

TLG James posted:

This isn't a new episode? TV guide says it is.

What type of lizard is that?

The TV guide is wrong. This episode is in Sumatra.

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
Guys, Keith is one of my favorite captains on the show and I wanted to make sure he didn't die, if the rumor that one of them dies is true. This recent blog post by him solidifies that he's okay :unsmith: http://www.crabwizard.com/captains-log/

Also, hopefully the rumor isn't true.

e: Also, anyone watching the Alaska Experiment? It was pretty good last season.

Splendiferous fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Apr 15, 2009

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
I missed the most recent episode of Out of the Wild: The Alaska Experiment. For some reason, Discovery never shows reruns, so for now I'm poo poo out of luck. Is there any way I can watch it?

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah

Splendiferous posted:

I missed the most recent episode of Out of the Wild: The Alaska Experiment. For some reason, Discovery never shows reruns, so for now I'm poo poo out of luck. Is there any way I can watch it?

Nevermind. It just went up on Comcast OnDemand :)

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
How come no one's talking about The Alaska Experiment? Am I the only person that likes it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
well Kari's getting pretty big now :monocle:

• Locked thread