Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
If I was a woman I wouldn't choose to be represented by a cow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

N-ER-GEE posted:

Oh no, now she's exlaining the mysteries of childbirth with SCIENCE!!! :science:

is she saying that the gravity and pull of the moon actually effect child birth, or is she making fun of science by putting that up there?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Decapod73 posted:

New moons and full moons correspond to spring tides (higher and lower than normal tides), increased probability of earthquakes, and a very small increase in births.

Yes, we can accurately measure how things on earth weigh a tiny bit less than normal during full and new moons, but she's making too big of a deal out of it.

I thought I read something about the doctor giving birth to a child has more gravitiational pull on the child than the moon.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

This Parade Sucks posted:

I was forced to have a C-Section. They actually asked me what music I wanted my baby born to (despite the fact i would be knocked out and really didnt give a poo poo) The doctor told me I had two choices: Bruce Springsteen or Enya. I'm naked, laying on a table with 12 strangers and this rear end in a top hat only had Bruce Springsteen or Enya!! :argh:

You picked ENya right?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
do we know what her kids names are? I bet they are wierd names.