Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I pooped on the counter at McDonald's once because I was all like, "AW HELL NAW! I AIN'T GOIN' IN NO BATHROOM JUST TO GET ME SOME TITTY! I GETS THAT TITTY WHEREVER I FINDS IT!"

To be fair, I was also high on vicodin at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
It has a black moss growing over dem tittys.

Devil Bird Thing

Marlon Brandname posted:

is every single comic strip about breastfeeding?

cuz i mean its good to address certain issues and all, but this is just rubbing our faces in it

:rimshot:

motor-boating

brrrrrr-brrrrrr-brrrrrrr

Devil Bird Thing

The_Ez8 posted:

I am up for this but not dem' crazy titties o' hers

It's ok friend, relax and have some o' dat titty shaped tittymilk tittybread.

Devil Bird Thing

Wait, what the gently caress is she advocating in the last one? Letting college kids suck on some titty for reasons other than just plain to be sucking on some titty.

I want to meet this woman now so I can smack her upside the head repeatedly.

Devil Bird Thing

Upon reading the remainder of this thread, I no longer feel as happy about tittys as I did when I went to bed last night.

Although I did have a tittyshaped tittymilk blueberry tittymuffin for breakfast.

Devil Bird Thing

Zorodius posted:

Breast feeding babies is pretty important, it helps brain development significantly (legitimate science) but being allowed to do it in the Burger King doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

Oh God.

See, now I want to see a Burger King commercial that goes like this:

We open on a baby, sleeping soundly in its crib. It yawns. Its little eyes start to flutter. It rolls over, preparing to sound an urgent cry for food and attention but before it can...

The camera pans over slightly outside the crib and we see the King, sitting in a rocking chair. He tilts his head slightly like the RCA Dog, then pulls back his royal robe with a flourish to reveal a firm, tasty titty. The tagline flashes: Burger King... Have it your way.

Somebody make this in Flash and/or comic form plz.

Devil Bird Thing

It took me 2 hours to catch back up in this thread, and the loving crazy still keeps going.

My wife is almost 3 months pregnant now, and she's completely normal. I can't imagine what unspeakable horrors HAGAR THE COWGODDESS's masked avenger husband must have gone through.

Also, I would be willing to bet her nipples are rough and sandpaper-ish.

Devil Bird Thing

Mince Pieface posted:

"dear hathor, I know I can't let my baby touch the groud bcuz of bears. here is my solution! thnx for telling me about bears"

No, the letter must read:

quote:

Dear Cowwoman,

After reading of your adventures in tittymilking, I have developed a huge fanaticism about your comic. It is the embodiment of empowerment.

As a third year engineering student and single mommy, your comic inspired me to give something back to the world. As such, I have improved upon your "sling" design. I am using my 2 and a half year old (and still tittyfeeding!) daughter to test out my designs.

Your biggest fan,

Lannette

PS - Would it be possible to purchase a loaf of your tittyshaped tittymilk tittybread?

Devil Bird Thing

Mr.Mojo posted:

not reading any of this, posting anyway

GO BACK AND READ THIS THREAD OR WE WILL HOLD YOU DOWN AND LET PIPERIFLE STICK HIS TITTY IN THAT FILTY UNWORTHY TITTYHOLE UNDERNEATH YOUR NOSE.

Devil Bird Thing

PipeRifle posted:

wait what did I do

Nothin'. Just figured you'd want the honor. If there's one thing I have learned from this thread, it is that having someone suck your titty for as long as humanly possible makes you a better person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing

Krinkle posted:

I will read the entire series if you post them

This is how I feel as well