Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Og Oggilby
so a guy has died and he meets st. peter at the gates of heaven

st. peter asks what he died of. the guy doesn't know, just that he was talking to his wife

st. peter: did you say anything wrong?
guy: no, just my wife asked me if she looks fat
st. peter: oh, you said yes?
guy: no!
st. peter: then what did you say
guy: i said it was the dairy that made her fat and now i'm here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Og Oggilby

BBQPanda posted:

so is it wrong to use breast pumps

i use them all the time

Og Oggilby

N-ER-GEE posted:

BYOB: Less on it, but it costs twice as much.

admin change the byob name to this tia

Og Oggilby
the comic got weirder as i read more itt :psyduck:

i think prudish reactions to breastfeeding are stupid. my mother said her mother used formula and she ended up being sick as a child with asthma and all kinds of allergies. my uncle is allergic to peanuts and fish and has asthma too. so she was determined to only breastfeed me and i'm grateful since i'm not allergic to anything and i haven't had any health problems

also i heard a story about how my parents went on a plane trip when i was only a few months old. she wanted to feed me so she asked for a small blanket to keep her modesty. instead they gave her a blanket AND upgraded them to first class so she would be even more comfortable. :awesome:

Og Oggilby

N-ER-GEE posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is so loving stupid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-4LLkeKXWE

ahahaha what the gently caress

Og Oggilby

Modern Life Is War posted:

i love you n-er-gee

Og Oggilby

:nws:

Og Oggilby

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Og Oggilby

PipeRifle posted:

kissekatt posted:

Given how strong the gender divisions are in her home and how much of her rhetoric is about the magic of moms, I wonder how she feels about male breastfeeding. I would write and ask, but :effort:.

if a man had a baby sucking on his nipples all day, he'd get registered as a sex offender :colbert:

Og Oggilby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Og Oggilby

N-ER-GEE posted:

:laffo: Finally the baby makes a face I can believe in!

that's what happens to your face when you suck a nipple all day