Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.Boo.
Feb 26, 2007
^_^
Is there any way that I could get an application(is it even possible?) that automatically resizes the quick launch/other shortcut folders on the taskbar? For some reason, (using xp) it keeps getting resized and either a) not all of them fit or b) they stretch out too far, leaving little/no room for applications on the taskbar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Boo.
Feb 26, 2007
^_^

Neurozys posted:

Not sure if this'll help, but once you get things layed out the way you like them you can right click on the taskbar and select "Lock the Taskbar". That should prevent anything from getting moved unintentionally.

Yeah, I do that, but I have one quick launch on the left for apps and one on the right for games. When I open multiple things with taskbar icons (Steam, xfire, itunes, gaim) it will hide portions of my games. It's nothing serious, just annoying.

.Boo.
Feb 26, 2007
^_^
This is probably the most odd request ever, but how can i delete every other line in a word document?
I have a lot of .docs that are very long (200 pages) that are manually double spaced. I need something that will basically do 'down arrow, delete, downarrow, delete' to eliminate the un-needed space from these documents.

• Locked thread