Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naughtysiggie
Feb 26, 2001
Is anyone having issues accessing the tinyappz website? I am receiving an error.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naughtysiggie
Feb 26, 2001
I would like a right click context menu that will give the option to:

1. if I right click anywhere on the current page, send the current page url you are viewing to a specific Google Talk contact (It would only be one specific contact that this would need to be set up for, not the entire buddy list.)

2. if I right click on a link, send it to a specific Google Talk contact (It would only be one specific contact that this would need to be set up for, not the entire buddy list.)

We have 2 computers set up on a network here and currently are having to copy and paste to send links back and forth, so the above program would be great. It would need to work for both IE and Firefox. We just want an easy way to send links back and forth. Thus, using Google Talk is not necessary. If something else would work well and has a small memory footprint, then we are not opposed to using another method to send links back and forth. However, whatever program would need to have drag and drop images that show up in the message window, rather than using as a file transfer, as well as drag and drop links to the message window.

Thank you!

naughtysiggie
Feb 26, 2001
The website doesn't seem to be working anymore.

naughtysiggie
Feb 26, 2001
Outlook 2007 will not shut down when using Plaxo. After exiting, it continues to run in the background. I would like some kind of a program to run in the background that will sense when Outlook has been exited and then shut it down after so many seconds, or some type of program to allow Outlook some many seconds delay when exiting and then if it does not shut down, then a forced shutdown of the Outlook process is implemented.

Thank you!

• Locked thread