Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
MusicAlbumFinder - Type in a folder name (including just drives like D:) and after hitting a search button, will show folders with more then 1 (not just 1) of a certain file type; either .mp3, .ogg, or .ape. File extension could be entered into a text box. Bonus feature is the ability to drag the result folders out of the program into windows explorer.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Apr 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Foifur posted:

I've made a java application that takes a folder name, including the roots. You can use the browse button to select a folder too. However, it wont work if you only type 'c:', you have to type 'c:\'.
Also, it can take an infinite number of suffixes to search for, just use a space to separate them. You can set the limit too, the minimum number of files in the folder in order for that folder to be added. I didn't implement the requested drag-to-explorer feature, but on windows platforms you are able to double-click the foldername in the tree to open that folder using your standard folder-opener (explorer most likely I guess).

There are bugs.

Oh, and I haven't edited the wiki. I've never used a wiki so I'm not really sure how to do it, and I don't have the time right now to learn.

http://www.uploadpower.com/en/download.php?id=9476CF4F1
Hmm, I just tried to download from this filehost. Apparently there is a delay before the download can begin. I hope you'll survive.

Oh drat, I thought people forgot about my request. Thanks mang a ton

• Locked thread