Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Carl Von Awesomwitz

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died

also, this whole week is going to be crazy and i look forward to the insanity that lowtax is going to unleash on us :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carl Von Awesomwitz

Sharktopus posted:

589 total

also I just want to say that I ment no harm towards icequeen or ozma or any of the other female mods with my post, I was just pointing out what I noticed. Sorry for contributing to all of you guys losing mod privileges :(

christ, its not like lowtax had them shot.

they are, in effect, getting the week off to watch a lot crazy poo poo go down on and if they aren’t back in a week I’d be really shocked.

Carl Von Awesomwitz

Dorothy of Oz posted:

i was actually wondering when something like this was gonna happen again

i think the no female mod/admin thing is gonna get lost in the absurd ban totals

did anything happen to mccaine? He was pretty much the main focus of the bitching last night.

Carl Von Awesomwitz

Icequeen posted:

voted GOLD for charts

goddamn I love me some charts

you should give us play by play accounts :)

Carl Von Awesomwitz

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?postid=325857508#post325857508

DannoMack has fallen in the fighting!