Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fossey
Mar 31, 2003

Fresh bananas for the whole crew!
I am trying to setup NetFlow on a 1700 running Version 12.3(13). I am going from Serial0 nat'd to FE0. I have the communication working except that I am not translating incoming communication from the internet to internal IPs.

I am getting:
Source-bob.com Dest-My external IP

Desired:
Source-bob.com Dest-Internal IP of the user

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fossey
Mar 31, 2003

Fresh bananas for the whole crew!
I am looking to overhaul our firewall/VPN situation (as in we don't have one other than a W2K3 box serving pptp connections). It is one main office going through a cisco 1720 with a dozen servers and 100 users. Also we have 6 remote offices that we would like to have site to site vpn access that have no more than 20 users. We will also need mobile VPN for ~25 uses via radius or AD LDAP auth. I am leaning towards the ASA5510 w/ ASA5505s at the remote site.

I have no ASA experience but I'm not terribly worried for myself but I am concerned if I keeled over there is nobody else here who does networking. Is the GUI for the ASAs good enough a general computer person could operate them or would watchguard, checkpoint, sonicwall, etc have a better solution?

The other thing I would like to do is put in vlans due to the CFD cluster we are going to be building shortly. While having a semi-decent gui takes precedence it would be nice.