Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jordan Hass

by Lowtax
Susan, why is it whenever i tell you that i don't want to see you asking me for help you always do it? i don't go over to your house whenever i ask you for a new bra, so why would you ask me if i have any baby bottles? Now get down to the third floor and help that poor old lady get his colonostopy okay? *Whistles* AND IF ANYONE NEEDS A BRA *points to JD* he's your guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax
HELP ME!
HELP YOU!
HELP ME!
HELP YOU!
HELP ME!
HELP YOU!
HELP ME!
HELP YOU!
[repeat ad nausium]

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax
You Know What Barbie, I have had it up to here *holds up his clipboard* with your talk of marrage, i re-he-he-he-EAAALLLY don't like when people show me the engagement rings, then they get all excited for the wedding date, then when that time comes they get all "OH MY GOD... I WANT TO QUIT" and they leave them at the alter, or they continue on and have a terrific twenty three years of marrage before they relize they have to be stuck with each other for the rest of their god forsaken lives, now barbie, you HAVE to be smarter than that? If Not, you're going to get married then get pregnant on the honeymoon, then get a baby who you will wonder why he calls you "Barbie" rather than "Mom", then they are off to college, and then ask you every day of every week of every month for the next four years for money so they could buy weed from DEAR GOD BARBIE, my son Jack... AND WE DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN EVER BARBIE YOU GOT IT? *bumps shoulders*

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax
If Toastmaster is Dr. Cox, I call "J.D."

So i could get a hug...

*reaches arms out*

---
*inner voice*

You know friendship comes in diffrent ways...

...like when your best friend from high school saves your patient...

...or when your co-worker finds the right doseage of medication...

...or when your mentor reaches and gives you a hug...

*Dr. Cox Walks Off*

...sometimes friendship also remains hidden

----

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax

Toastmaker posted:

what the hell really?!

im only on season 3

and season 5 is out 5/22/2007.

you gotta get a move on buddy, we're allready on season 7.

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax

Toastmaker posted:

drat im behind

tell me, does kelso ever lose a thumb in an accident only to have him ask cox to treat him and have cox go "what has TWO thumbs and doesnt give a crap? perry cox, pleasure's mine"

cause that should definitely happen

not yet, but they have said that phrase like 4 more times.

also Elliot and JD will never be together and It Turns Out The Ending To The Last Episode of Scrubs Will Be, That it was all in a sno-globe at Bill Lawrence's House

---

Now back to the ranting...

Oka *Whistles* EVERYONE IN A SINGLE FILE LINE! One of you people decided it would be funny to try and add a cutsey-wutsy bunny sticker with a rainbow and butterfly on my clipboard, let it be noted that i nor shal i ever wish to be... a cutsey wutsey rabbit, i am not a rabit, i am more of a vulture, a vulture who would peck out the cutsey wutsey bunny's eyes and feed it to little baby vultures for nurishment because thats the kind of humane person i am... I am ruling it down to just two people Barbie and Barbie... if i find out which one of you added this brand mark covered in glitter and glows in the dark, i will make sure you will permanently remember this moment...

*end of the episode*

*JD Gets Up*

*looks in the mirror*

*takes off shirt*

*stares at chest and looks at the bunny tattoo*

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax

Bike without wheels posted:

noone got my platoon joke :(

i did, i just don't comment on "refrences", because it ruins the joke.

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax
AUDIO YOU SAY?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BUEWIIU6

*whistles*
Listen Here Buttercup,
As Much Fun as it is talkingtalkingtalkingtalkingtalkingtalking talking to you about my day, i got a patient in the ICU that needs a new liver, and because I CAN'T DO TWO THINGS AT ONCE TODAY SHARON, I got you a birthday present, its a blow of doll of me, myself, i, the big cheese, the c-man,the doc, your forced mentor, your alleged "friend", Dr. Cox, so whenever you need someone to talk to, get that hug you want, or cuddle with on those long nights when you SERIOUSLY don't know rather to have the bikini cut or the brazillian because you feel it shows off that cute butt of yours... *sigh* i re-he-he-he-HEAAALY hope you enjoy your birthday present, now if you excuse me i got a liver to attach.

EDIT: if you have a rant to do, i'd happily try and speak in this handy-mike about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan Hass

by Lowtax
Yeah i did good cox impression... i need the perm and the white coat and i'm all set.