Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Would someone with a hat this fancy lie to you?
Look inside the capsule, greet the mysterious man inside. Is he a knight of the round table? Cave man? Space man? Space cave cowboy with a :krad: crossbow and a vial of acid?

Only time will tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

You should instead greet the first thing you see with the universal sign of peace -- screaming loudly and running towards them.

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Urinate on the wall with the blood red skull, it's obviously some kind of shrine to their god. You're royalty, show them you're superior to their weak god. Show them with your stream of might.

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Proceed to fasten the spikes to your head, you're not longer a lab rat. You're Kragthor, God of... Spikes. Seize this strange new cave world by force... or fall over and hurt yourself with your head spikes accidentally.

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Show him pictures of your brief fling with his crazy purple monster wife. Laugh maniacally as he shrivels up and weeps.

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Reel in horror as you hear the roar of some terrible creature menacing the little guy with an umbrella... spike... thing.

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Watch in amazement as the computer against the far wall stands up and hits the thing with the gun!

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Defend yourself from the scientist. It's not a glass prison, IT'S A WEAPONS PLATFORM HOLY poo poo. WATCH OUT!

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

Turn back into the God of Spikes again and unleash your holy wrath upon it then wear it's skin as a scarf, or bow tie or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am teh wombat
Mar 27, 2007

What's that beam of light over there? It looks kinda cool, you should walk into it. You know, that beam of light that appeared right when he died. YOU ALL SAW IT.