Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pause it lively

ignore.
can i get a dignity cleanup in aisle 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pause it lively

ignore.
she's gonna be disappointed when she finds out your package is straight from the produce aisle

pause it lively

ignore.

Dysentery posted:

this is terrible

dysentery always buys his burns in bulk

pause it lively

ignore.
email her back and say "hey can i return these it seems the seal's been broken severely before purchase"

pause it lively

ignore.

Occupy Japan posted:

:nws::nws::nws: https://wi.somethingawful.com/10/1080f32bb70f12128076d690c41f35241dc0e459.jpg :nws::nws::nws:

DONT CLICK THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE FAT GIRL TITS

lol is that hey dude on the tv

pause it lively

ignore.

hahaha

pause it lively

ignore.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i think it may be gilligan's island but i don't know. ENHANCE ENHANCE

maybe full house

pause it lively

ignore.

her face looks like a male goon

pause it lively

ignore.
I CALLED IT

pause it lively

ignore.
that looks like an arbys sandwich that i got my money back for

pause it lively

ignore.
it's staring at me like its gonna jump on my face like the things from alien

pause it lively

ignore.

almightyjimbob posted:

maybe it's just because i've been on the internet too long, but i have to say that picture is much more shocking and disgusting than goatse and quite possibly tubgirl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

pause it lively

ignore.
her milkshake certainly does not bring all the boys to the yard

pause it lively

ignore.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i could only loving hope

pause it lively

ignore.
that vagina's lopsided

it looks like a wrinkly pig mouth

pause it lively

ignore.

Occupy Japan posted:

fyi these quotes are not only real but were in her INITIAL EMAIL to me along with THOSE PICS

this was the first time she contacted me ever and she sent me pictures of her axe wound and a dissertation on how her sex toy keeps her tight or whatever

well i'm sure the first time a guy saw her vagina in person he screamed and ran away so she's probably trying to avoid that this time

pause it lively

ignore.

Hardcore Sax posted:

so uh is everyone enjoying this fake drama

haha yeah i wonder what makes this thread more entertaining than nonsensical chatlogs

pause it lively

ignore.

Hardcore Sax posted:

you should make an image macro those are hilarious

pause it lively

ignore.

skipper posted:

what's it about?

it's about 8 pages :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pause it lively

ignore.
it would be weird if like a year from now she coincidentally finds something awful and buys and account and finds this in the goldmine