Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«31 »
CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Your MSPaints are poo poo. Actually, they're worse than poo poo because while most Paints are just one panel, yours go on for eight or nine panels. We don't need to see your epic stick figure saga in "MSPaint Your Favorite Farts."

Also, you do nothing but confirm the "arrogant atheist" stereotype. Between your constant religion trolls, and your mod sassing, it's no wonder you were banned last time.

And like any reasonable man would do, you cried like a baby to SASS about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

R E L A X

The best part is that he thinks and acts like he's a superstar.

Safe Driver
Apr 15, 2006

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=2444653

He's back with this brilliant thread.

LS!
Oct 18, 2002

by Fragmaster

Brannock posted:

The best part is that he thinks and acts like he's a superstar.

And he can't handle it whenever someone makes him look like an idiot in D&D.

100% All-Beef Coma
Apr 4, 2002

Funk Dat

dutty wine posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=2444653

He's back with this brilliant thread.

i'm not even sure he knows what the hell is going on with that thread

thegreatyugo
Oct 9, 2005

I humiliate, separate the English from the Dutch

i like his mspaints, but was disturbed when he posted his amazon wish list like the very first time he got any lols

muscles like this?
Jan 17, 2005

... I have no idea who this is

But he needs constant e-fellating to live! Like that time in the "weird places you've masturbated" thread where his submission (which was retarded and didn't actually fit the topic in any way) was almost the last post on a page. So he posts again and asks if maybe he should repost his comic so more people see it.

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

thegreatyugo posted:

i like his mspaints

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Also, he's a money grubbing, unorginal, attention whore

EDIT: and he can't even draw all that well on top of it

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

muscles like this? posted:

But he needs constant e-fellating to live! Like that time in the "weird places you've masturbated" thread where his submission (which was retarded and didn't actually fit the topic in any way) was almost the last post on a page. So he posts again and asks if maybe he should repost his comic so more people see it.

then acted as if he was joking or something

hilarious.

Hardcore Sax
Oct 11, 2004

i am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet i do not accept finity

i was just going to post a thread about what a enjoyable human being legorobot is

Efreet saiid
Jan 29, 2006

by Lowtax

Oh man, Crumbunist dissing Lego robot?

. . .

Yeah no contest legorobot sucks way worse. Also he's commited a grevious sin by having "lego" in his name where most people with "lego" in their name are cool, like legoman and legomancer. Wait did Legomancer go nuts? I forget.

Anyway lego robot is a stupid rear end in a top hat and exactly the reason why atheists are loathed.

Hardcore Sax
Oct 11, 2004

i remember when he made an awful mspaint D&D thread that was a 5th grader's take on israel and palestine

COL. BUTTERCHEEKS
May 10, 2005

maybe if you fags weren't so jealous of his meteoric rise to internet SUPERSTARDOM this thread wouldn't have to exist. everyone just chillax and bask in his grandeur.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

PROBATION 04/23/07 08:34pm Lego_Robot Stop posting garbage. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours. Lowtax Lowtax

God bless you, Lowtax.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

It's almost hard to believe that someone with his faculties was able to figure out how to register on a messageboard.

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Factor_VIII posted:

It's almost hard to believe that someone with his faculties was able to figure out how to register on a messageboard.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

I have no idea who Lego_Robot it, but by judging from that thread I just gassed and put him on probation for, I do not like him.

Hardcore Sax
Oct 11, 2004

controltrek posted:

yes that is his avatar way to go dumbass

SenSupafly
May 9, 2003

by Fragmaster

I like his mspaints, but he's like that loving hobo on the street that you were about to give a buck to, but then he started rambling on and holding you the gently caress up with a bunch of lies about how he needs the money because he's out on the streets and needs to save up so he can get a bus/plane ticket to go live with his brother out in alabama who also helped their mother out when she got sic... NO gently caress YOU I DON'T HAVE A DOLLAR ANYMORE.

Sock It
Feb 17, 2006

by Fragmaster

I don't know who that is because I don't read MSPaint threads

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

controltrek posted:

Considering that your previous post in this thread praised Lego_Robot, I'll take your disapproval of me as a compliment.

muscles like this?
Jan 17, 2005

Crumbunist posted:

PROBATION 04/23/07 08:34pm Lego_Robot Stop posting garbage. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours. Lowtax Lowtax

God bless you, Lowtax.

I have no clue what the gently caress he was thinking with that thread. Seriously, it is just a smilie and a story copy/pasted. Did he think it would be funny just because he posted it or something?

Well, this is an average story... wait... Lego_Robot posted it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COL. BUTTERCHEEKS
May 10, 2005

Factor_VIII posted:

Considering that your previous post in this thread praised Lego_Robot, I'll take your disapproval of me as a compliment.

I AM A ROBOT. INPUT OUTPUT

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Lowtax posted:

I have no idea who Lego_Robot it, but by judging from that thread I just gassed and put him on probation for, I do not like him.

MSPaint SUPERSTAR in GBS. One of the main reasons why there have been so many lovely MSPaint threads in GBS lately.

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Factor_VIII posted:

i was pointing out that that guy said he liked mspaints

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge

I enjoy Lego_Robot's posts and will continue to quote his MSPAINT for 9 pages. I will also buy him a WII modchip.

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

Lowtax posted:

Lego_Robot is banned user LegoRobot. He makes lovely MSPaint threads that retards felate him for. He begs people on the forums to buy him poo poo. He is a devout atheist and constantly shits all over in thread about religion in D&D and GBS. Basically a forums ultra-superstar. I liked it better when he was banned.

thegreatyugo
Oct 9, 2005

I humiliate, separate the English from the Dutch

controltrek posted:

i was pointing out that that guy said he liked mspaints

you do realize quoting with no commentary denotes approval of quoted statement yes

i said i like lego's mspaints, for the most part i do not enjoy mspaint threads

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

Zakalwe posted:

I enjoy Lego_Robot's posts and will continue to quote his MSPAINT for 9 pages. I will also buy him a WII modchip.

chivalress
Jun 30, 2006

Jesus Christ, he used to have a few good mspaints but he let a few quotes go to his head and suddenly he's making all these ten-panel comics that are not at all related to the subject and fifteen people quote the image and DEAR GOD SHUT UP

McHuman Deluxe
Dec 11, 2004

just the tip...just to see how it feels

controltrek posted:

his post was actually funny yours was stupid if you're going to burn someone make the effort next time

Autism Monday
Mar 18, 2005

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips

what if lego robot mspainted crumbunists blog entries

muscles like this?
Jan 17, 2005

Autism Sundae posted:

what if lego robot mspainted crumbunists blog entries

They would go on for 20 panels and have lots of close ups of bushy eyebrows and teeth.

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

McHuman Deluxe posted:

his post was actually funny yours was stupid if you're going to burn someone make the effort next time

which post was stupid cause ive made several in this thread

Stack of Scabs
Jan 20, 2006

i got 25 niggas runnin up on yall

Lego_Robot posted:

Here is the owl. Will this do?

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

by Lowtax

who

Glitter Pockets
Mar 17, 2007

by The Finn

What is it about GBS that breeds superstars?

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

by Lowtax

Roman Starkhorse posted:

who

lol this wasnt supposed to be an owl joke but I think it's funnier that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LS!
Oct 18, 2002

by Fragmaster

Roman Starkhorse posted:

lol this wasnt supposed to be an owl joke but I think it's funnier that way

you're like that standup comedian that spends the entire time on stage laughing at his own stupid jokes

«31 »