Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hardcore Sax
Oct 11, 2004

i am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet i do not accept finity
Let's get some perspective here: You're defending an ancient tribal doomsday cult that is only granted legitimacy today because of its age and popularity. There is nothing scientific or rational about it, and mixing in real science won't make it any more defensible.

Ah, St. Augustine. Perhaps you should do a thread search and see what happened when theblackw0lf chapioned Augustinian apologetics; Unfortunately for him they've been refuted for centuries, and these refutations can be found within Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

LS! posted:

you're like that standup comedian that spends the entire time on stage laughing at his own stupid jokes

youre like that guy who posts a ton of unfunny posts in helldump

LS!
Oct 18, 2002

by Fragmaster

Roman Starkhorse posted:

youre like that guy who posts a ton of unfunny posts in helldump

You are that guy.

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?
If you still like LegoRobot/Lego_Robot after reading this page of an earlier MSPaint thread then you are a disgusting waste of space:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2371048&pagenumber=7

More people quote on subsequent pages. This is when I went from being benevolent toward MSPaint threads to hating them without mercy. Circlejerk factories.

McHuman Deluxe
Dec 11, 2004

just the tip...just to see how it feels

KidLee posted:

Dude, Every time I see one of your MSPaints I laugh my rear end off. You loving rock. I just wanted you to know that.

*slurp slurp* oh Lego Robot would you like a new regdate *slurp slurp*

Autism Monday
Mar 18, 2005

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips

LS! posted:

You are that guy.

goddamn what a comeback

controltrek
May 25, 2006

by Lowtax

McHuman Deluxe posted:

*slurp slurp* oh Lego Robot would you like a new regdate *slurp slurp*

You are brilliant. You really are. But stay humble. Or people will hate you with the passion of a thousand suns no matter what you post.

Autism Monday
Mar 18, 2005

Auckum posted:

If you still like LegoRobot/Lego_Robot after reading this page of an earlier MSPaint thread then you are a disgusting waste of space:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2371048&pagenumber=7

More people quote on subsequent pages. This is when I went from being benevolent toward MSPaint threads to hating them without mercy. Circlejerk factories.

You are brilliant. You really are. But stay humble. Or people will hate you with the passion of a thousand suns no matter what you post. Dude, Every time I see one of your MSPaints I laugh my rear end off. You loving rock. I just wanted you to know that. I don't want to speak up without having something to say, but I agree with you on the brilliant thing. I laugh my rear end off every time I see Lego's MSPaint posts. Oh LegoRobot, I never get tired of your MSPaints. The realdoll cupholder had me loving crying.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

controltrek posted:

which post was stupid cause ive made several in this thread

all of them

Eris Is Goddess
Nov 18, 2000

Lowtax posted:

I have no idea who Lego_Robot it, but by judging from that thread I just gassed and put him on probation for, I do not like him.
some long-banned goon contacted me on AIM and demanded i justify legorobot's ban and show my loyalty to the atheist cause or something

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Eris Is Goddess posted:

some long-banned goon contacted me on AIM and demanded i justify legorobot's ban and show my loyalty to the atheist cause or something

I'm guessing it was Lord Kenneth.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Eris Is Goddess posted:

Seriously?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Eris Is Goddess posted:

Onward Christian Atheist soldiers!

Hardcore Sax
Oct 11, 2004

i am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet i do not accept finity

Autism Sundae posted:

You are brilliant. You really are. But stay humble. Or people will hate you with the passion of a thousand suns no matter what you post. Dude, Every time I see one of your MSPaints I laugh my rear end off. You loving rock. I just wanted you to know that. I don't want to speak up without having something to say, but I agree with you on the brilliant thing. I laugh my rear end off every time I see Lego's MSPaint posts. Oh LegoRobot, I never get tired of your MSPaints. The realdoll cupholder had me loving crying.

i was hoping this was a fakepost :(

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
legorobot is kind of an attention whore, but I haven't seen any mspaints of worth from you, crumbumass.

Autism Monday
Mar 18, 2005

Oldbill posted:

mspaints of worth

Eris Is Goddess
Nov 18, 2000

Crumbunist posted:

I'm guessing it was Lord Kenneth.
:geno:

BAN ME PLEASE posted:

Seriously?
oh yes, furiously so

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Eris Is Goddess posted:

:geno:
oh yes, furiously so
that's immensely pathetic

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
there was a while where I saw lego robot post in every single mspaint thread with some zany 15 panel mspaint about his girlfriend breaking up and then suddenly turning into a dinosaur or whatever the gently caress, followed by like 3 pages of quoting this long rear end picture with "voted 5" or ":awesome:" at the end

edit: and it was annoying

Sock It
Feb 17, 2006

by Fragmaster

Oldbill posted:

legorobot is kind of an attention whore, but I haven't seen any mspaints of worth from you, crumbumass.

I hope that one day someone can pay me a compliment as good "I've never seen any MSPaints of worth from you"

EXPLODASAURUS
Aug 2, 2005

by Fragmaster
legorabit is a sweet poster sometimes when im feelin a little down i load up his post history and laugh til my sides split

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Sock It posted:

I hope that one day someone can pay me a compliment as good "I've never seen any MSPaints of worth from you"

it'll probably happen around the same time someone says "hey sock it, you're a good poster."

guess when that'll be.

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

EXPLODASAURUS posted:

legorabit is a sweet poster sometimes when im feelin a little down i load up his post history and laugh til my sides split

I don't care if this is a fakepost. You suck.

Wafulz
Jul 7, 2004

Is this what we've come to?
his ms paints were pretty funny until he decided that he was an MS PAINT SUPARSTAR and acted as if everyone knew him and then actually started asking for money on top of that

Efreet saiid
Jan 29, 2006

by Lowtax

Hardcore Sax posted:

i remember when he made an awful mspaint D&D thread that was a 5th grader's take on israel and palestine
That was him? With the funny races and they invaded and the flower and blah blah?

Oh, gently caress that guy.

But some stuff other people did on that thread was funny.

Efreet saiid fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 24, 2007

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

Wafulz posted:

his ms paints were pretty funny until he decided that he was an MS PAINT SUPARSTAR and acted as if everyone knew him and then actually started asking for money on top of that

What I can't believe is that people kept encouraging him even after he started pulling that poo poo. Yes, it was funny everyone gets it already

Wafulz
Jul 7, 2004

Is this what we've come to?

inedible gauges posted:

What I can't believe is that people kept encouraging him even after he started pulling that poo poo. Yes, it was funny everyone gets it already

or how after he ran out of forum upgrades people got him poo poo like a wii mod chip

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

Wafulz posted:

or how after he ran out of forum upgrades people got him poo poo like a wii mod chip

I don't understand why he just didn't re-reg his old account. It was just a regular ban and its not like he's trying to hide his old idenity.

Eris Is Goddess
Nov 18, 2000

Wafulz posted:

holy crap, i need to become a mspaint superstar

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Eris Is Goddess posted:

holy crap, i need to become a mspaint superstar

If lego robot posts in an mspaint thread, his picture should automatically be replaced with an attention whore img.

Ratta
May 22, 2006

by Fragmaster
He's a has-been...after too much e-humping he thought he was A SOMETHINGAWFUL GOD.

Auckum
Dec 20, 2003

Navels?!?

Ratta posted:

He's a has-been...after too much e-humping he thought he was A SOMETHINGAWFUL GOD.

Has-been? More like never-was!

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

as a sometimes angry atheist (who has never been probated for trolling because i know how to take hints and read the colony) i still find him way too angry for my taste, and it takes one to know one

his mspaints make me giggle though. too bad he had to poo poo all over his name with religion trolling

AsexualAtheistAnime
Sep 11, 2001

by Peatpot
i have no clue who that is but the only other mspaint superstar that i know of was bigpeeler

so i dont think thats a good path to go down

gogobunny
Mar 31, 2005

going places
I thought he was alright until he started begging for money and gifts like some sad MSpaint prostitute.

wetard
Dec 14, 2000

I want your heart, I want to eat your children, praise be to Allah.
another Lego_Robot tactic would be to post something like a picture of Zeus and another picture of a nuclear reactor, or retarded dialogues to get his obtuse and ridiculous "points" about religion across

Autism Monday
Mar 18, 2005

Wafulz posted:

lol what

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Autism Sundae posted:

lol what

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2371048&pagenumber=7#post324234275

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

God he's a fucktard. Three loving posts after he mentions that people are buying things for him by his suggestion he tries to act like other people are acting unreasonably toward him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Monday
Mar 18, 2005

it looks like they go for about $40 so congratulations to whoever paid $40 for some faggots mspaint drawings