Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Lol heres a humorous way to own your gf....do her doggy style then spit on her back...then thats it she has your spit down her back and its gross

I'm slogging SSF4
Casey Chaos

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
yeah lol gettin spet on you sux,

by Lowtax

fishing with therapy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ive already done that like 50 million times the real problem here is i woke up and walked upstairs naked 2 seconds ago and my loving grandma was up there watching a soap opera what the gently caress is my grandma doing here goddammit

Ramses Dude posted:

ive already done that like 50 million times the real problem here is i woke up and walked upstairs naked 2 seconds ago and my loving grandma was up there watching a soap opera what the gently caress is my grandma doing here goddammit

did she see ur ppeepee

FUCK THE HATERS
TOILET SUPREMACY

HE ON THE TOILET

STEELERS KREW 2009

Albrot.Lionness.ScootsMagoo.The Young Homer.Fishblades.Grasshopperus.Gnarled Doodle.Stinkotron.Jumpman16.Kid Knee Bean.Deg.discstickers.Piss On Me Elmo(RIP).pre.Ronald Reymon.Hey!.McMurphy.LEG.Niggard Please.Mengus.Gookzilla.The broken bones.Fallout 3 Sux.dubdrome711.Roasted Donut.Blarfk.Giodo!.SteelFusion.Mornacale.SquirrelyPSU.esperantinc.Shadow The Rat.Darth Brooks.ham hock.Mahasamatman.DAS Super!.Raylen

-give her teh aidz0rz goon si.r!!!111

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

Bier Beware posted:

-give her teh aidz0rz Tom Clancy si.r!!!111

i did this once

by Lowtax

fishing with therapy

----------------

poolshark posted:

did she see ur ppeepee

no she was watching tv and smiling and im scared of going u pthere because shes going to have some stupid 10 minute conversation with me about something like tomatoes or car wheels

stick it in her butt without warning her first

A big dumb baby

It would make a horrible post, but as I can see by your post count, you're very familiar with making them.

coinstarpatrick posted:

In all the time I have lurked around here, I have never seen a positive post by you. You are the thread-poo poo king.

smahs her head open with a baseball bat and shout 'HES GONNA TOUCH EM ALL'

soiree of love

Bier Beware posted:

-give her teh aidz0rz Tom Clancy si.r!!!111

Lol...already got this one covered..

Bucking bronco
Do doggy style with a girl then whisper in her ear that you have the aids. Shell try to get away so hang on!! The joke is that you actually have the infectious disease and have transmitted it to her

I'm slogging SSF4
Casey Chaos

Ramses Dude posted:

no she was watching tv and smiling and im scared of going u pthere because shes going to have some stupid 10 minute conversation with me about something like tomatoes or car wheels

no just go up naked then she wont even look at you let alone talk to you

FUCK THE HATERS
TOILET SUPREMACY

HE ON THE TOILET

STEELERS KREW 2009

Albrot.Lionness.ScootsMagoo.The Young Homer.Fishblades.Grasshopperus.Gnarled Doodle.Stinkotron.Jumpman16.Kid Knee Bean.Deg.discstickers.Piss On Me Elmo(RIP).pre.Ronald Reymon.Hey!.McMurphy.LEG.Niggard Please.Mengus.Gookzilla.The broken bones.Fallout 3 Sux.dubdrome711.Roasted Donut.Blarfk.Giodo!.SteelFusion.Mornacale.SquirrelyPSU.esperantinc.Shadow The Rat.Darth Brooks.ham hock.Mahasamatman.DAS Super!.Raylen

Casey Chaos posted:

Bucking bronco
Do doggy style with a girl then whisper in her ear that you have the aids. Shell try to get away so hang on!! The joke is that you actually have the infectious disease and have transmitted it to her

lol

starbu.cx

w/ me alls i got to do is take off my pants n she knows shes "0wned"

NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKER

Handen

Casey Chaos posted:

Bucking bronco

hahah

Pussy Noise
Donkey Punch
Your about to finish up anal sex and you punch the girl in the back of the head, she turns round and finds out its not you thats with her, it was a donkey all along lol

I'm slogging SSF4
Casey Chaos
Dirty Sanchez
while doing sex w/ a girl stick a finger in her butthole. when she turns around she sees that you haven't washed your hair in 8 years and you look like the lead singer from coheed and cambria

the great trollini
vrunt

vrunt
vrunt

liquidator vrunt posted:

Dirty Sanchez
while doing sex w/ a girl stick a finger in her butthole. when she turns around she sees that you haven't washed your hair in 8 years and you look like the lead singer from coheed and cambria

lol

I'm slogging SSF4
Casey Chaos
door

Farm Crisis Zero

a caring girl drew this wondrous sig. thank

.:: E U R O F Y A D ::. farm crisis zero | bbchops | teenagers | endofradio | slabs | duncan roberts | ...and you???

Tag! You're It!

Meet girl at bar. Go back to girls place with girl. Kiss girl a little bit get all nasty and in the mood. Withdraw be all "so baby wanna play tag?" She gets all mmm what does that mean smack her in the face and yell YOURE IT and run out the door and never come back

HAIRBALL

Poet Laureate of GBS
Mom in the Closet

after doing a couple different sex positions on the girl, get up and open your closet door. surprise! her mom was there the whole time because you asked her to hide in there. she was watching the whole time and she is so dissappointed in her daughter!

the great trollini
vrunt

vrunt
vrunt

tell her she sucks

by Fistgrrl

Real Dad

----------------

In the Penis Colony

Do a girl doggystyle and then use your torture machine to inscribe the tenets of your belief into her a back thousands of time until she becomes a useless bloody mass. Don't forget to oil the machine!

starbu.cx

Cookie Tease

IMPORTANT PREP STAGE:
Before you go to bar stuff your clothes full of cookies, not fatty fat fat full but put some in there. Very important!

Go to bar. meet girl bring girl back to your place. SEeduce girl perform a big striptease and as you take off cltohes cookies start avalanching from every place! Do this to some Fun Disco Music. After striptease vacuum cookies off floor while humming something fun and Disco to yourself. Then tell her you are tired and that she should leave.

HAIRBALL

Poet Laureate of GBS
Hot Lunch
bring a gerl home from a bar then while getting head from a her suddenly run to the toilet and start taking a poo poo and after a couple of minutes yell out SO HOW ARE YOU PLANNING ON GETTING HOME

Pussy Noise
The Johnny Appleseed

Put thumbtacks inside her rear end in a top hat and force feed her cheese.

welcum 2 mah realm
Gene Rod N Berries

Skate or Bi posted:

Hot Lunch
bring a gerl home from a bar then while getting head from a her suddenly run to the toilet and start taking a poo poo and after a couple of minutes yell out SO HOW ARE YOU PLANNING ON GETTING HOME

this one works for me everytime, thanks for sharing it

discstickers

rex meteorite is dumb

Cleveland Steamer

take a girl to your room and get her really horny for sex (munch on her pussy or whatever) and then when you pull back the sheets SHAZAM she gets hit with a hot blast of steam! you boiled your waterbed and now she's red as a lobster!
(please note this one has to be done in cleveland)

the great trollini
vrunt

vrunt
vrunt

Revenge

Have girl take you home from bar and when you guys get like half naked start crying and say you just want someone to hold you and be close and dont let go! until she falls asleep.

HAIRBALL

Poet Laureate of GBS
Conanndo
1) Crush her, see her driven before you, and hear her lamentations.
2) Destroy her automobile with a shoulder-braced rocket launcher.
3) Witty one liner, e.g. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

starbu.cx

Mister Johnny Dandy Fop

Wear a tuxedo and refuse to take it off those are funny!

HAIRBALL

Poet Laureate of GBS
The Brendle
dont have sex with the girl

the great trollini
vrunt

vrunt
vrunt

Oatmeal Butt

When you meet the girl at the bar tell her you are a sales represenatitve for Quaker Oats, bring her back home and do her doggy style, but while you are doing the doggy style spread a mixture of oatmeal and elmers glue on her butt now she is oatmeal butt, she won't even know till she puts her pants on lol

grand opening grand closing
amiches

----------------

The Chili Dog

b4 going out on a weekend and bringing a girl home from a bar take your time making GBS threads everywhere and covering your dwelling in poo poo and when youre about to get in apologize for the mess beforehand and just when shes about to say something liek "im sure its nothing" open the door and intently stare her in the eyes

Pussy Noise
Teh z0r

Hurf her durf. Yob it back and forth a bit then when she's abo

welcum 2 mah realm
Gene Rod N Berries
Slavery

Purchase her

i've eaten more hot dogs than the number of cows that have ever existed times a billion
sq

cats are OK- purrr
dogs are OK- wooof

liquidator vrunt posted:

The Brendle
dont have sex with the girl

owned

I'm slogging SSF4
Casey Chaos

sq posted:

Slavery

Purchase her

owned

the great trollini
vrunt

vrunt
vrunt

The Oncologist's Bad News
After a meaningful 30 year relationship you have to tell her she has cancer.

starbu.cx

Entire foot in the cooter

Make her a nice sandwich

HAIRBALL

Poet Laureate of GBS

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Casey Chaos posted:

Lol heres a humorous way to own your gf....do her doggy style then spit on her back...then thats it she has your spit down her back and its gross
yea but when she turns around thinkin' you just "climaxed" thats when you really give it to her

knox
«5 »