Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SCF
Nov 8, 2000

Gwynne posted:

I really like the other characters in Guts party. Serpico is my favorite and Schierke is my second favorite. Right now Farneze and Caska are pretty useless but Farneze is learning new tricks and Caska hanging around getting in trouble usually sends Guts on a rampage. So it all works out. I just wonder what will happen with Caska. I forget who warned Guts, but I think it foreshadows that Caska wont be the same :( ever again

edit: i am bad with names

It was the skull knight, and he said something like "What you wish for may not be what she wishes for", which suggests that she may become sane again, but it doesn't mean she'll happily stick with the gang afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCF
Nov 8, 2000

Zorak posted:

Puck is pretty much the only one who I'd think would stick with Guts if he did that. Puck has gotten glimpses of the Eclipse from when Guts gets really emotional (since Elves are able to sense emotions), and he's seen how terrible the Apostles are more then anyone else there.

ACtually, thinking about it as well, Schierke would probabally stick with Guts. She already knows that Griffith is Femto. After all, the witch lady knew that the prophecy everyone was dreaming of was a result of the God Hand, and Schierke was seen spying on one of the Midland villages when she was first introduced.

And if Shierke stays, then Farneze will probably stay as well. And if Farneze stays, Serpico will stay (and likely the whole gang that's following her now). :v:

SCF
Nov 8, 2000

It's probably just a weird helmet but the one on the right looks like a pope apostle.

SCF
Nov 8, 2000

Macksy posted:

-edit
what were you doing reading that anime loli site in the first place

wow ADTRW has really become a parody of itself