Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster

Mr. Deathy posted:

I'm also hoping that the Elves or whatever can heal Guts' scars, because by the looks of this chapter he got a whole lot more from that last fight. There's a point with scars where you go from "Badass" to "Jesus Christ man you're a loving mess" and I think Guts just crossed it.

I like it since it shows how utterly impossible what he's doing is and how it's taking its toll on him. The Skull Knight's been hinted as having gone through exactly what's he's going through and how much is there left of him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
Griffith's va singing a Little Mermaid song while the character is supposed to be in a fit of despair after years of cruelty and torture is just about the most twisted thing ever :xd:

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
Don't forget there's the countless amount of people and monsters killed off page during the time spans of his life we don't see :metal101:

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
I agree that if any of them are going to bite the dust, it's Serpico. Something about him just screams "heroic last ditch sacrifice."

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
I have to wonder if Sonia is going to go traitor somehow or stick with Griffith. It looks like she's been feeling alienated from Griffith ever since the princess came back into the picture. Plus yeah, her and the poor schmuck stuck playing body guard to her are the only likeable ones out of Griffith's group.

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
Have they even seen any of Griffith's more... unorthodox troops? They've certainly seen their inhuman abilities, but other than that I don't think anyone's gotten any indication they're monsters outside of Griffith's camp. Griffith is already a legend for his faultless performance and unlikely victories as a mercenary, so it wouldn't raise too many eyebrows to see him upsetting the balance of power again.

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
Some group I've never heard of just released a translation. Seemed fine except for a few rough spots.

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
Miura died for our sins :smith:

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
DEVELOPING: Rumors have it that an ailing Kentaro Miura has just sold the rights to Berserk to famed mangaka Rumiko Takahashi. No concrete details yet, but Takahashi has stated she wants to take the series in a "more light hearted, romantic comedy direction." Leaked concept sketches show a much older Schierke flirting with and apparently ordering around a now dog-eared Gutts, Serpico wearing monk attire, Farnese sporting a giant boomerang, and a small furry creature who is speculated to be Isidro. There is no sign of Caska, however.

More on this as more information comes out.

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster

evilsake posted:

DEVELOPING: Rumors have it that an ailing Kentaro Miura has just sold the rights to Berserk to famed mangaka Rumiko Takahashi. No concrete details yet, but Takahashi has stated she wants to take the series in a "more light hearted, romantic comedy direction." Leaked concept sketches show a much older Schierke flirting with and apparently ordering around a now dog-eared Gutts, Serpico wearing monk attire, Farnese sporting a giant boomerang, and a small furry creature who is speculated to be Isidro. There is no sign of Caska, however.

More on this as more information comes out.

It would still take forever :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilsake
Oct 25, 2004

by Fragmaster
I've heard that when Berserk finishes at the end of its seven hundred and seventy seventh year running you'll be able to put all the two page spreads together and they'll spell out one of the secret words that form the basis of the universe.