Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Guerilla Medic posted:

AFter you've watched the anime, be sure to watch the outtakes.
The VA's regulary go crazy midrecording.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBpwcEoa68&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-I3lddxYsc&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTzLsYD5vfc&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAwWvQzMX-Y&mode=related&search=
"Why don't you go along and catch up without me. No wait. That's not gonna work."

Also, the english dub is superior to to original VA's, in my opinion :frogbon:

I pretty much died when Guts broke into "Berserker" :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Zorak posted:

I doubt that. The lost eye and arm are symbollic and deeply connected to the Eclipse. However, I do bet his currently skin wounds will heal. He just took so much damage to his skin what with the armor biting into it, Zodd landing on him, and being struck by lightning repeatedly. The elves are probabally having a hard time just keeping up right now.

That may be so, but he's starting to resent the hunk of iron on his left arm. It may have it's uses, but it's become a burden to him. Plus, Guts will probably be 10 times as badass when he has depth perception! :black101:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Scoobi posted:

I think it is pretty obvious Farnese wants to jump Guts. Infact, for some reason every girl wants to jump Guts.

Must be the sword.

Haven't we already seen how much Farnese likes the sword? :quagmire:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
I'm just waiting for Guts' first Godhand kill. That moment of realization they'll have when they find out that one of them just ate it at the hands of the man they've been toying with this whole time. Even better, as he works through each one, they get more desperate and paranoid. It'll be amazing.

Probably the only way it could be better is if he somehow took everyone but Griffith out at once.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

DJ Turbo Punch posted:

A direct example of this was when the party was offered their magical items and Guts passed on the magic axe. He just prefers to do things his own way.

Well, his sword is magic in it's own way.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
You'd do that too if you saw a guy split a giant tiger in half in one stroke. :colbert:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Kusaru posted:

But I can't think of a caption. The one I keep coming back to is "We're having pancakes?!"

Demons? In my girlfriend?

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

DJ Turbo Punch posted:

How do you guys cope with the release schedule of Berserk?

I'm thinking I should just live my life and forget about it for 1-2 years, then read volumes 1-whatever again. If I do this I'll just get hooked on it at a later date...

One chapter every month isn't gonna fly, Miura! I gotta have my fix!!! :f5:

I fill the void with other animes. I can get a whole series done between chapters! :v:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Forest Fuckery posted:

Today, on hilariously specific injuries...
I can't believe how i missed the double-eye kebab on the third row.

edit:
Holy table breakage!

Even better, the guy who loses the entirety of his hearing organs in one piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

The Bow posted:

Prediction:

Griffith defeats the king.
Has backing of the pope and beating the "demon that will end the world"
Gets kingship.
Guts usurps king in a big epic battle.