Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwyFFXzOZQA&autoplay=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwyFFXzOZQA&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
holey smokes what the

dont try
Ouija
Burging rules.

burgin on dead horse

maybe i'm just too demanding
Downtown Abey
SPERGIN KREW IN FULL EFFECT

LSTB
BAD

BOY

Lord Of Farts
Days Go Bi
we dont need no sobe lest my burger engines churn

Bloachie Bad Azz
Bloach
can you define "burgin" for me i'm a white gentleman from a gentrified suburb

Do the right thing.
Street Bat Robot

--------8<--------
4-Port USB Hub
no time for burgin, i got drinking to do

picard wouldn't have it any other way

PARTY BEAR

4-Port USB Hub posted:

docevil plz embed this

I can embed you if you kow what I mean

dont try
Ouija
luv 2 burg

soiree of love

Abraham posted:

burgin on dead horse

mons al-madeen

Street Bat Robot posted:

can you define "burgin" for me (i'm a white gentleman from a gentrified suburb)

Do the right thing.
Street Bat Robot
burgin is the state of craving, eating, or recovering from eatin a big @$$ burger

mons al-madeen
docevil can you please quote this for page 2 thx

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTSvTank3QE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTSvTank3QE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

--------8<--------
4-Port USB Hub
I've gotten three people to say they're burgin irl

EVERYBODY LOVES MY M*A*S*H RINGTONE
WOOT SQUAD
what is the best burgin place to be burgin at

--------8<--------
4-Port USB Hub

WOOT SQUAD posted:

I've gotten three people to say they're burgin irl

i've gotten like 4

mons al-madeen

DocEvil posted:

i've gotten like 4

i got 5

YOUGAY
ive burgan before

your face looks like the fairy tale explosion
nyro
burgundy is the best color

LSTB

DocEvil posted:

i've gotten like 4

there's a bunch of new people coming to work with me I'm gonna spread it since I'm supposed to be setting an example for them

WOOT SQUAD
burgin' is like gellin' and i'm burging

shemaghs are so gay its like smegma hahaha
Capitan Dad
o_0

Vile
WORF JUST SAID "WHAT OF IT"

THIS IS INTENSE

WOOT SQUAD
i got a bunch of these frozen rib sandwiches, they're like mcribs except bigger so if you're burgin they make for an acceptable substitute. *rocks out to music*

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky

WOOT SQUAD posted:

WORF JUST SAID "WHAT OF IT"

THIS IS INTENSE

"I choose Kahless. " --Worf

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky
BURGIN DICTIONARY - BURG YORK TIMES

TRYIN TO CASUALLY LET A BURG BRO KNOW ITS TIME TO BURG UP DOWN AND ALL AROUND TOWN? BUT DONT WANNA RUN THE BURGIN THING INTO THE GROUND? TALKIN BOUT BURGIN TOO MUCH AS IT IS BURGSTAR! 1 GET OUT A PRACTICE BURG, A BAD BURG A BURG YA SAVED THAT DIDNT STACK UP TO BETTER BURGS YOU CHOSE OVER SAID BURG 2 SMUSH THAT BURG IN BETWEEN PAGE 3 AND 4 OF TODAYS NYT RUB THE BURG BALLS ALL OVER IT(GROUND UP GROUND BEEF, BURG BOYS KNWO WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT...THE GOOD STUFF) ON THE WAY TO LANCES 3 HEY LANCE WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT PEACE ACCORD WITH NETANYAHOOOO DIDNT THAT NIGGA DIE OR SOMETHING LETS TAKE A LOOK........BOTH BURGIN AT THE SIGHT OF IT...LATAAAAA AND YOURE WELCOME

graey alien

CaptainWinky posted:

"I choose Kahless. " --Worf

"I'm athiest. Q'apla."

WOOT SQUAD
BUMO

mons al-madeen

graey alien posted:

TRYIN TO CASUALLY LET A BURG BRO KNOW ITS TIME TO BURG UP DOWN AND ALL AROUND TOWN? BUT DONT WANNA RUN THE BURGIN THING INTO THE GROUND? TALKIN BOUT BURGIN TOO MUCH AS IT IS BURGSTAR! 1 GET OUT A PRACTICE BURG, A BAD BURG A BURG YA SAVED THAT DIDNT STACK UP TO BETTER BURGS YOU CHOSE OVER SAID BURG 2 SMUSH THAT BURG IN BETWEEN PAGE 3 AND 4 OF TODAYS NYT RUB THE BURG BALLS ALL OVER IT(GROUND UP GROUND BEEF, BURG BOYS KNWO WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT...THE GOOD STUFF) ON THE WAY TO LANCES 3 HEY LANCE WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT PEACE ACCORD WITH NETANYAHOOOO DIDNT THAT NIGGA DIE OR SOMETHING LETS TAKE A LOOK........BOTH BURGIN AT THE SIGHT OF IT...LATAAAAA AND YOURE WELCOME

that was beautiful

Do the right thing.
Street Bat Robot

graey alien posted:

"I don't care!"
idiotsavant
burg with the best or burg with the rest

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
Hey!

graey alien posted:

i really don't know how you do this

Ingwit
im always burgin

asburgin...

Bigass Moth

ClaytonClaw
bad boys 4 lyfe

Non-stop gash, penetrate that, the album went silver, celebrate that

Brawling Dad
when a klingon eats a burger i bet he burgs out like a motherfucker, poundin his chest and lettin out guttural war cries in between bites of a big ol baconator

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

i've eaten more hot dogs than the number of cows that have ever existed times a billion
sq
«4 »