Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i click every burgin thread just in case theres a graey alien post

Yad Rock

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

sq posted:

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
Hey!
for serious i saw thread title then i hear "feel like a burger" irl

Nutmeg
BURGIN USA

Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.

Blue Dad is turd
new trend: when your at wendys waiting for the drive thru turn on "ghostride it", get out dance outside your car, and scream IM BURGIN when they say "ghostride it"

i've eaten more hot dogs than the number of cows that have ever existed times a billion
sq
BURG TERM - THE BURGIN TURN

poo poo YOU OVERSLPETP AND NOW YOU ARE MERE MINUTES FROM GOING THROUGH AN ENTIRE NIGHT WITH A SIGNLE BURG. THIS ISNT GOOD BUT ANY GUY WITH THE BURG KNOWS THIS!! THIS IS SERIOUS SO YOU CAN GO AND IGNORE THEOS SIGNAL LIGHTS BUT gently caress YOU GET TO THE PLACE AND THE LINE IS FULL UP OF PROBABLY ALREADY BURGD DUDES. BUT YOU KNOW THE BURG SIGN. HOLD YOUR HAND OUT THE WINDOW LIKE YOU ARE HOLDIN A HUGE BURGER AND RAISE IT UP HIGH. IF THE PEOPLE IN FRONT ARE TRUE BURGRS THEN THEY KNOW drat, THAT BOY HASN'T BURGD YET AND WILL GET OUT OF THE WAY. ORXDER A BURG OR TEN. TO SHOW YOUR THANKS TO YOUR FELLOW BURGRS, CHOMP ONE OF THOSE BURGERS AS YOU DRIVE OUT.

EVIR Gibson
bumop

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen
bumpin again cos this track so hot

mons al-madeen

EVIR Gibson posted:

BURG TERM - THE BURGIN TURN

poo poo YOU OVERSLPETP AND NOW YOU ARE MERE MINUTES FROM GOING THROUGH AN ENTIRE NIGHT WITH A SIGNLE BURG. THIS ISNT GOOD BUT ANY GUY WITH THE BURG KNOWS THIS!! THIS IS SERIOUS SO YOU CAN GO AND IGNORE THEOS SIGNAL LIGHTS BUT gently caress YOU GET TO THE PLACE AND THE LINE IS FULL UP OF PROBABLY ALREADY BURGD DUDES. BUT YOU KNOW THE BURG SIGN. HOLD YOUR HAND OUT THE WINDOW LIKE YOU ARE HOLDIN A HUGE BURGER AND RAISE IT UP HIGH. IF THE PEOPLE IN FRONT ARE TRUE BURGRS THEN THEY KNOW drat, THAT BOY HASN'T BURGD YET AND WILL GET OUT OF THE WAY. ORXDER A BURG OR TEN. TO SHOW YOUR THANKS TO YOUR FELLOW BURGRS, CHOMP ONE OF THOSE BURGERS AS YOU DRIVE OUT.

burg term - burgwash

when you've been deprived for too long, you got to get those burgers in you, and FAST. just plowin right into those cheeseburgers will gently caress you up unless you got somethin to wash em down with. that's burgwash. anything you can pick up at the restaurant, preferably soda, somethin sweet to accentuate those juicy all-beef patties. you don't know pro burgin until you get the rhythm down, timing bites alternated with sips of an xtra-large dr pepper. that hits the spot. you just burged the gently caress out and you couldnta done it without a lil burgwash. drink up son.

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky
The most distinguishing symptom of AS is a child’s obsessive interest in a single object or topic to the exclusion of any other. Children with AS want to know everything about their topic of interest and their conversations with others will be about little else. Their expertise, high level of vocabulary, and formal speech patterns make them seem like little professors. Other characteristics of AS include repetitive routines or rituals; peculiarities in speech and language; socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior and the inability to interact successfully with peers; problems with non-verbal communication; and clumsy and uncoordinated motor movements.

Children with AS are isolated because of their poor social skills and narrow interests. They may approach other people, but make normal conversation impossible by inappropriate or eccentric behavior, or by wanting only to talk about their singular interest. Children with AS usually have a history of developmental delays in motor skills such as pedaling a bike, catching a ball, or climbing outdoor play equipment. They are often awkward and poorly coordinated with a walk that can appear either stilted or bouncy.

by Fistgrrl

Appman
i am burging so hard right now

Sewer Adventure
BURG TERM - BURG BATH

THIS ADVANCED BURGNIQUE IS RECOMMENDED FOR ONYL THE EXPERIENCED BURGBANGERS. HERE'S HOW IT GOES DOWN: 1 BUY A SNORKLE AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE. 2 CALL THE FANCIEST BURG JOINT AROUND IN THE EVENING AND ASK TO SPEAK TO THE MAN IN CHARGE OF BURG STAFF. TELL HIM THAT THE NEXT MORNING YOU WILL BE ORDERING 144 BURGS AND THAT THEY BETTER BE HOT ASFUCK AND READY TO GO AS SOON AS YOU ROLL UP IN YOUR BURG UTILITY VEHICLE. MAKE SURE HE UNDERSTANDS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT THESE BURGS ARE PIPING SON. ALSO MAKE HIM DISPENSE WITH THE WRAPPERS AND TOSS THEM STRAIGHT INTO A HEFTY BAG AND SEAL THAT poo poo. USE BURG TERMS WITH HIM SO HE KNOWS YOU ARENT SOME 2 BURGADAY CHUMPP. 3 PLAN A BURG ROUTE. ONCE YOU GET THE BURGS IN YOUR CAR YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO YOUR PAD AT DOG SPEED TO MAINTAIN THE HOTNESS OF THE BURGS. 3 GET THOSE BERGS HOME FAST!!! AND TOSS THEM INTO THE TUB. IF YOU ARE ALREADY NUDE THAT WOULD BE IDEAL BUT GET INSIDE THE TUB OF BURGS W/ SNORKLE AND STAY SUB-BURGED UNTIL YOU HAVE ABSORBED THE PRECIOUS BERG SECRETIONS. PROBABLY 4 OR 5 HOURS DEPENDING ON THE BURRG BOUQUET.

THAT'S IT, THE BURG BATH. NOW YOU WILL REEK OF BURGDOM AND REAL BERGCREW MEMBERS WILL KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMIN PROBABLY CARRY YOU AND BUY YOU BURGS AUTOMTICALLY AND BURG HONEYS WILL JUST START SHAKING THEIR TITTIES ON YOU. NOW THIS IS BURGN CORRECT. HAVE IT YUR WAY.

by Peatpot

Andrea Twerkin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

B-U-R-G-I-N MAN
B-U-R-G-I-N MAN
patty cake patty cake yeah the burgin man

by Lowtax

This Time 2Nite
I am burging!

Jack Daniels
/im burgin

by Lowtax

This Time 2Nite
im.. ron. burgin?

I married a man in Everquest.
orc_pr0n

Jack Daniels posted:

I am burging!

No.
Fifthace

Jack Daniels posted:

I am burging!

I just burged a little bit in my mouth. :fuckyou:

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky
picture me burgin

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
Hey!
i'm burgin for some white castle so fwiggin hard

Whilst farting I
ive got my parents and like 3 friends to start using burgin thansk docevil

johnasavoia
2 patties of that grade a beef bout to burg out
listenin to 'my humps' whoa i think i'm bout to ferg out

Hey! fucked around with this message at Jul 9, 2007 around 18:23

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
Hey!

Bloachie Bad Azz
Bloach
i was just awarded an honoroary diploa from burgin independant schools http://www.burgin.k12.ky.us/index.htm i was burgin so good

THE FACES OF THOSE IVE KILLED
THE FACES OF THE DEAD
THE FACES OF THOSE I'VE KILLED

McMurphy
i could really go for a nice alfredo pasta with baby spinach and maybe some garlic bread

ghost flow
tripwire

tripwire posted:

i could really go for a nice alfredo pasta with baby spinach and maybe some garlic bread
yea...

ON A MUHFUCKIN BURGER

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
Hey!

Hey! posted:

yea...

ON A MUHFUCKIN BURGER

YOUR loving RIGHT A BURGER gently caress YEAH BUDDY

ghost flow
tripwire

Jack Daniels posted:

I am burging!

avenge me - signed, twisty
Crok
I burg, therefore I ham. --lonelyhobo

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky

CaptainWinky posted:

I burg, therefore I ham. --lonelyhobo

HOBO WAS THE ORIGINAL..... BURGIN BURGIN BEFORE THA BURGIN HIT US HARD..... TRUE BURG BOYS ALWAYS GOT THE SEED (SESAME SEED) IN OUR HEARTS BUT BEFORE HOBO WE COULDNT MAKE IT GROW ALL THE WAY..... EVERY BURGBOY SHOULD POUR OUT A BURGWASH FOR HOBO, RIGHT NOW HE BURGIN HARD AT THE DRIVETHRU OF THE MAN UPSTAIRS.....

Farm Crisis Zero

Putrid Mom posted:

HOBO WAS THE ORIGINAL..... BURGIN BURGIN BEFORE THA BURGIN HIT US HARD..... TRUE BURG BOYS ALWAYS GOT THE SEED (SESAME SEED) IN OUR HEARTS BUT BEFORE HOBO WE COULDNT MAKE IT GROW ALL THE WAY..... EVERY BURGBOY SHOULD POUR OUT A BURGWASH FOR HOBO, RIGHT NOW HE BURGIN HARD AT THE DRIVETHRU OF THE MAN UPSTAIRS.....

HOBO.... LOCUTIS OF BURG...??

Farm Crisis Zero

i've eaten more hot dogs than the number of cows that have ever existed times a billion
sq

real rhymes from a true burg aficionado. *daps*

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky
bumpin for the hot @$$ track in the op

mons al-madeen

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

mons al-madeen

dont read my posts
Bloated Pussy

DocEvil posted:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

YO DOC GOT A QUESTION.... WHAT IF U A BURG BOY, WANNA KEEP THA BURGIN SPIRIT ALIVE, BUT THAT CASH IS TITE, U OVERBURGED ON YOUR LAST PAYDAY, AND RISIN BURGJOINT PRICES GETTIN TO U?? WHATS THE BEST STRATEGY FOR HOME BURGIN, KEEPIN THAT BURGIN BURGIN TIL U CAN GET DA SCRATCH TO HIT THA DRIVE THRU.....

Farm Crisis Zero
goodburger is on USA right now

paraone

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

everyone click this right now

mons al-madeen