Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beanpants
Oct 27, 2004

Well, here's my portfolio. I designed it for print, but this is the electronic version. I'm still messing with the content, and would switch out the pieces depending on who I'd be giving it to. I haven't sent it to any perspective jobs just yet, but all my other arts related contacts and friends have loved it so far. It's all just a matter of packaging your work to make it attractive. If you're a designer, think of your portfolio itself as another piece of design. Your portfolio is itself a part of your portfolio.

http://www.floodtown.com/img/portfolio.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beanpants
Oct 27, 2004

The Iron Giant posted:

Page 15: Commission is misspelled on the back of the card.

That's what I get for copying and pasting what a client sends without proof reading it first. Thanks, I'll make the changes you've suggested.