Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.

Schadenfraulein posted:

* Characters from Sakura Taisen 2, 3, 4, and V have been included under spoiler tags.

Thanks! :v:

Schadenfraulein posted:

(MOAR AGES)

Holy poo poo. I'm surprised that so many of the other characters are actually LEGAL now.

It's a very refreshing change, I have to say.

LaserShark posted:

...I have to say, morbid curiosity makes me want to see what Iris looks like at 15.

Well, according to one or two screenshots that I've seen, she looks pretty much, oh, you know, EXACTLY THE loving SAME thanks to recycled character sprites. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Schadenfraulein posted:

Ages

There you go. Everyone not voting for Maria or Kanna, congrats on being pedophiles.

That said, I know that we have done/are doing Maria's/Iris' character specific stage, but which other ones have we gone through?

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

linall posted:

That said, I know that we have done/are doing Maria's/Iris' character specific stage, but which other ones have we gone through?

That's actually about it so far. The character introductions don't count, and the first three chapters were themselves introductory in nature. We still have a ways to go.

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'

Spirit Armor posted:

Well, according to one or two screenshots that I've seen, she looks pretty much, oh, you know, EXACTLY THE loving SAME thanks to recycled character sprites. :cry:

Japan! :argh:

Maybe... maybe her consumption of the souls of the living has halted the aging process? Maybe... this has already happened, and the government forged her birth certificate. How old is Iristhulu, really? We may never know...

LaserShark fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jan 5, 2008

Schadenfraulein
Dec 23, 2006
a front row seat to the gun show

LaserShark posted:

...I have to say, morbid curiosity makes me want to see what Iris looks like at 15.

Spirit Armor posted:

SPOILER: Iris at 15. :effort:

And her profile, from the website:
Birthdate: July 5, 1913
Height: 121 cm [3'11½"]
Weight: 26 kg [57 lbs]
Blood Type: AB
Sign: Cancer
Birthplace: Champagne, France

Her real name is Iris [pronounced "ee-rees"] Chateaubriand. She is the daughter of a wealthy French family. Because her spiritual power level is so high, she had a sheltered upbringing. Naive and gentle, she is never seen without her stuffed bear Jean-Paul.

So, since the first game, she's grown a whopping two inches.

...sweet merciful Christ, is she using her spiritual power to stay nine years old forever? :cry:

Although, in one of the games, we see what she'll eventually look like as an adult, at age 20.

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Schadenfraulein posted:

Her real name is Iris [pronounced "ee-rees"] Chateaubriand. She is the daughter of a wealthy French family. Because her spiritual power level is so high, she had a sheltered upbringing. Naive and gentle, she is never seen without her stuffed bear Jean-Paul.

...sweet merciful Christ, is she using her spiritual power to stay nine years old forever? :cry:

Although, in one of the games, we see what she'll eventually look like as an adult, at age 20.

On the plus side, something appears to have curbed her rampant bloodlust? She actually looks... sane in that picture.

Or is that just how she wants us to react to her now?

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'

Schadenfraulein posted:

...okay, I can see that she does look... a bit older in that picture, but it is goddamn spoiled by the fact that she's still wearing the drat little girl dress, complete with pink ribbon. The HELL, Japan? The HELL? :gonk:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Flying Mariachi posted:

On the plus side, something appears to have curbed her rampant bloodlust? She actually looks... sane in that picture.

Or is that just how she wants us to react to her now?
She is being tricksy hobbitses, never aging and always tricksy. Always having her precious.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I can buy Iris's overall build not changing much - it doesn't, right? - but at least tell me she outgrows her "child demanding to be treated as an adult" personality.

Dash Magnum
Jul 25, 2007

That's no moon...
It's a Face Station!

LaserShark posted:

...okay, I can see that she does look... a bit older in that picture, but it is goddamn spoiled by the fact that she's still wearing the drat little girl dress, complete with pink ribbon. The HELL, Japan? The HELL? :gonk:

...AND still carrying around frickin' Jean-Paul! :cry: At 15!

Wait, what if we've had this backwards the entire time? Maybe the bear is like the "one ring", her 'precious'. She isn't possessing Jean-Paul, it's possessing her! And the only way to destroy it is to cast Jean-Paul into the fiery furnaces deep beneath Mt. Fuji!

Great, now I'm going to read all of Iris' lines hearing Gollum's voice. :frogsiren:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dash Magnum posted:

Wait, what if we've had this backwards the entire time? Maybe the bear is like the "one ring", her 'precious'. She isn't possessing Jean-Paul, it's possessing her! And the only way to destroy it is to cast Jean-Paul into the fiery furnaces deep beneath Mt. Fuji!

Great, now I'm going to read all of Iris' lines hearing Gollum's voice. :frogsiren:
Woohoo! I have ruined another mind. All is right in the world.

"Onii-san is always trying to avoid Iris and her precious. That filthy Sakurawise keeps getting in my wayses. We haves to make Onii-san leave Sakurawise and we can have hims all to ourselveses.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jan 5, 2008

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said

Dash Magnum posted:

well, to be fair on her, she.. well, you'll see when you get her backstory i guess v:shobon:v

her actual non-let's play thread persona you can't really think anything overly wrong about it, she just wants a hug and maybe someone to actually talk to her.

p.s. voting for kouran and :science:

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

----

[Ogami]

Hey, Kanna. You look troubled- what's wrong?

[Kanna]

But I haven't been able to link my guard and my attack, so I've been having trouble.

[Kanna]

Hey, Captain. If it's alright with you, could you spar with me for a bit?

----
[Ogami]

Kanna, do I really look like I need to have every bone broken in my body today?

[Kanna]

Awww, c'mon, Captain, it won't take too long! I just need you to give me your best shot.

[Ogami]

... really? That's it?

[Kanna]

Yeah! Look, I promose, you won't have to do anything else.

[Ogami]

... okay, sure, I don't see why not. One punch, then, and that's it!

[Kanna]

Yup! Gimme your best shot!

----

[Ogami]

Alright... here we go! ... dyaah!?

[Kanna]

Awright, I'll take advantage of that thrust... five continuous attacks!

----
[Ogami]

F- FIVE ATTACKS!? THAT--

[Kanna]

Here we go!!

----

----

[Ogami]

WAIT WAIT WAIT OH GOD NOT IN THGHBHSKLJAFLKJDFGX--

THWOCK

THWACK

THWOCK

CRUNCH

SCRUNCHsquishblort

[Ogami]

AAIIIIEEE-- dude, was that my kidney?!

[Kanna]

Couldn't tell ya, Captain! Thanks for swinging by!

[Ogami]

-- oh god my knees shouldn't be bending my legs perpendicular to the ground WHY, KANNA, WHY!?

[Kanna]

Once you pop, you just can't stop! Seeya 'round!

----

With the detached numbness of the mortally wounded, Ogami reflected that he was leaving an awful lot of blood and/or internal fluids on the carpet for some poor bastard to clean.

With the detached numbness of those used to being flushed down the crapper on a regular basis (figuratively speaking), Ogami's next thought was that the poor bastard was probably going to be him.

----
[Sumire]

Why, if it isn't-- good GOD, Ensign, what happened?

[Ogami]

Kanna did. Sumire-kun... I think every bone in my body's broken, and I barely managed to drag myself this far, and I think my vision's tunneling, so could you drag me down to--

----

----
[Ogami]

Huh? Sumire-kun, what--

----

----
[Ogami]

... what!? Are you crazy? I--

[Sumire]

[Ogami]

I mean, yes'm. Just... just give me a second to drag my broken body up to a chair.

----

----

----

[Ogami]

(Exactly how long does she plan to make me do this?)

----

----

----

----

----

----

----

----

[Sumire]

Aaaah... there we go. Thank you, Ensign!

[Ogami]

Oh, hell, no problem at all. It only took long enough for all of my injuries to heal naturally.

[Sumire]

Glad to be of service. Ta-ta!

----

I send Ogami trekking back upstairs, because it's that time of month again: Koi Koi time.

----
[Maria]

We'd drat well BETTER have a good match, because I have been waiting here for hours.

[Ogami]

It's a long story... let's just get this started. I'll shuffle the deck.

[Maria]

Alright.

[Ogami]

... there. Maria, draw--

[Ogami]

D... draw the cards, Maria. I meant draw the CARDS.

[Maria]

I apologize, Captain. Some words still make me get a bit jumpy.

[Ogami]

Nnnno problem. Couldja put that gun down? Please? Or at least do something about the safety catch?

[Maria]

What's a safety catch?

[Ogami]

[Maria]

[Ogami]

... could you just put the gun down and start the game?

----

VS. MARIA

I hosed up the video recording this time around, so I won't be able to put up a video link for the match itself. Those of you wishing to see a card game in action will have to turn to that newfangled Card Games channel, where they broadcast people playing children's card games 24/7.

Needless to say, nothing much was lost. The match DID involve a surprising amount of yelling on Maria's part, however.

----
[Maria]

NO! YOU BASTARD!!

[Ogami]

Wha- what'd I-- GOOD GOD PUT THE GUN DOWN!!

[Maria]

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! YOU--

[Ogami]

It's just a card game! Calm down! Or at least let me write my will!!

[Maria]

S... sorry, Captain. I still get... jumpy about these kinds of games. They were a bit more... cutthroat back before I came to Japan. I have seen grown men- mob bosses, crime overlords, and their ilk- slaughter each other over single cards...

[Ogami]

What kind of card games did you have back then?

[Ogami]

... um.

[Maria]

They involved... c-cutesy little battling monsters tearing each others' throats out.

[Ogami]

... good god, Maria, are you freaking seriou- I'M SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT PUT THE GUN DOWN PLEASE.

[Maria]

Those were crazy times, Captain.

[Ogami]

Are you sure those times actually ever ended?

----

. . . (one game later...) . . .

[Ogami]

Whew... somehow, I managed to win...

----
[Ogami]

... without dying needlessly...

----

----

[Maria]

Do your best, and don't let your guard down.

Two more people, huh? Well, out of the possible remaining strongest battlers...

... let's go check on one of them.

[Kohran]

I've been waitin' fer ya, Ogami-han! Now, hurry up 'n c'mon in!!

[Ogami]

Right, I'm coming in.

Amazingly, Ogami manages to remain somewhat calm.

This is, at the very least, one of the few benefits to being mentally scarred.

[Kohran]

Ogami-han, what're ya lookin' around like that for. Over here!

[Ogami]

.... eh!? Uwah, when did you get behind me? And furthermore... that's...

I can't decide whether that's awesome or frightening. :cry:

[Ogami]

O... Ogami-Robo!? Don't tell me that in order to make this, everything up until now had been...

[Kohran]

How's it feel, t' see yer very own self?

[Ogami]

Eh...

[Ogami]

E, even this is wearing a ticket-taking outfit!?

[Kohran]

Heheheh... it ain't jes' th' ticket-takin' outfit.
Ogami-han, I used yer data as th' base fer its inside body too, reproducin' even th' minute details.

[Kohran]

Well... y'know... 'course, there were also some... unreplicable parts, too...

[Ogami]

Eh...

[Kohran]

It's th' bellybutton. The bellybutton was a lost cause. There ain't any point t' havin' it there.

----
[Ogami]

[Kohran]

[Ogami]

[Kohran]

[Ogami]

That's it?

[Kohran]

Eh? Whaddaya mean?

[Ogami]

Is that the only unmentionable body part?

[Kohran]

Eh, the other one isn't even worth mentionin'!

[Ogami]

... well, not only have you caused incredible amounts of trauma, you've managed to kill my self-confidence, too.

[Kohran]

All inna day's work!

----

[Kohran]

Also, if I added th' bellybutton, there wouldn't be any way t' tell it apart from th' real deal!

[Ogami]

I, I see... I think that even with a bellybutton, you'd be able to tell the difference, though...

[Kohran]

Right then, I'm activatin' th' Ogami-Robo! Switch on!!

KER-DETONATE.

[Ogami]

Cheer up, Kohran. Your feelings make me happy enough.

[Ogami]

Also... it's not like you to let one mistake get you down like that!

----

[Ogami]

Eek! U... unit two!?

[Kohran]

Ogami-han, I'm gonna need more effort from YOU, too. I'm countin' on ya!

[Ogami]

Tohoho...

----
[Ogami]

So... all this was for the express purpose of making me a present?

[Kohran]

Yep!

[Ogami]

Each and every one of those hours of mental AND physical scarring, spread across a few months of heart-bursting terror, were all for the sake of making me one single present?

[Kohran]

That's right! It's jes' a small present.

[Ogami]

Just a small-- good god, and it's not even a holiday or anything...

[Kohran]

Thanks fer remindin' me, Ogami-han! When's yer birthday comin' u--

[Ogami]

I don't have one!

[Kohran]

But-

[Ogami]

I am philosophically against receiving presents! I am also religiously against receiving presents! In fact, I am also very much philosophically against receiving presents for religious reasons!!

[Kohran]

Not even a-

[Ogami]

NO!

[Kohran]

Well, a'right, if ya insist... if you'll excuse me, I gotta go dump this here robot...

[Ogami]

Wwwwwait, hold on a sec. Kohran, how fast can you repair this thing?

[Kohran]

First off, the Ogami-Robo ain't a "thing," and it'll probably take me a few days-

[Ogami]

Could you get it done faster?

[Kohran]

Well, sure, but it won't work fer very long if--

[Ogami]

That's no problem! I just need it to work for, oh, half an hour or so.

[Kohran]

I guess, if'n you insist...

. . .

[Ogami]

Hey, Iris, let's go on that date!

[Iris]

What? Really, Oniichan!?

[Ogami]

Sure, just meet me in the lobby in about five minutes!

[Iris]

Yaaaaay! Thank you, Oniichan!! Iris needs to change, but she'll be right there!!

. . .

... thus, thanks to his robotic double, Ogami managed to free up the rest of his afternoon.
----

Spirit Armor fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Dec 23, 2012

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh come now, that's just being too cruel to the poor thing. Your first act as a sentient being is to go out on a date with Iris? Too cruel. Too cruel.

One Legged Cat
Aug 31, 2004

DAY I GOT COOKIE
This just keeps getting better and better.

Not just the game's content, which is always interesting (as there is more Kanna in it now), but the way the "extra" content is building upon itself just makes this thread all the more golden.

One Legged Cat fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jan 9, 2008

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Why do I get the feeling that the robot clone will end up going crazy from over-exposure to Iris, sending it on a kill-all-humans rampage?

...but I do suppose this is a clever way of showing us what happens on both routes.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Ahaha, I can't wait to read about poor Ogami-Robo's misadventures at the date.

Taki
Dec 19, 2007
Wow, I didn't expect to catch up on this thread before the big choice came up (voting Kohran), but this story is pretty epic.

Iris's Koubu should be Jean-Paul, grown to massive size.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Spirit Armor posted:

----

----

Now that's what I'm talking about. :mmmhmm:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Kohran continues to be by far the funniest and most interesting character. :colbert:

Morgenthau
Aug 28, 2007
Circumstances have gone beyond my control.
Way to go, giving Iris a sentient Realdoll of her own. :gonk:

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Lessee... first and foremost, vote noted, Danobaka. It's always good to see people appreciating the lengths that Kohran goes to for the sake of SCIENCE!, those fools, they called me mad, they said that it couldn't be done, but OOOH yes I'll show them I'll show them ALL mwahahahahahaha.

Glazius posted:

Oh come now, that's just being too cruel to the poor thing. Your first act as a sentient being is to go out on a date with Iris? Too cruel. Too cruel.

Who said it was sentient? I mean, it's just one of Kohran's inventions, it's not like any of THOSE have ever turned out to have personalities of their own. :v:

One Legged Cat posted:

This just keeps getting better and better.

Not just the game's content, which is always interesting (as there is more Kanna in it now), but the way the "extra" content is building upon itself just makes this thread all the more golden.

I think I've only really planned one or two things in advance. Most of it's written on the fly, and it's usually a result of sleep deprivation more than anything else.

Wyvernil posted:

Why do I get the feeling that the robot clone will end up going crazy from over-exposure to Iris, sending it on a kill-all-humans rampage?

...but I do suppose this is a clever way of showing us what happens on both routes.

You're assuming that it'll even have an opportunity to GET that far.

Taki posted:

Wow, I didn't expect to catch up on this thread before the big choice came up (voting Kohran), but this story is pretty epic.

Thanks! Though you overestimate how quickly I update.

Vote noted, as well. It seems like Kohran might be experiencing a slight comeback in the polls, though I can't really imagine much of ANYTHING getting in the way of Maria and Sumire at this point in time.

Cooked Auto posted:

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Oh, you.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I've got to hand it to you, it took hours just to read through this, and that's while ignoring everyone else's posts. Translating and editing all the screenshots yourself has got to be a monumental bitch, and I'd just like to let you know that I think you kick rear end.

Sumire +1

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I've lurked for a while on this thread, but realized I never got around to posting, so. This thread has actually spawned in-jokes between friends and I. Feel confident in your humour, SpiritArmor, it's better than mine.

Also, casting my vote for SCIENCE! :science: Because you can never have enough Kohran.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
I don't THINK I've voted yet, so I'm going to have to go with Kohran. Because you can never have too much :science: ... unless you're Ogami.

Grunduggerer
Jan 20, 2007

Spirit Armor posted:

Can you have an explosion fetish? Kohran seems awfully satisfied there.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Grunduggerer posted:

Can you have an explosion fetish? Kohran seems awfully satisfied there.

The internet has taight me that yes, you can have an explosion fetish.

This is why a vote for Kohran is a vote for victory.

Haz
Mar 12, 2007
The not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Lancelot
Throwing in a vote for Kohran. Science uber alles.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Hey, Spirit Armor. Are you back enough that a parcel sent to you would actually get to you?

Also, there's apparently an entire line of Sakura Wars figurines. Neat, eh?

Terashell
Dec 19, 2007

Gaben-chan~
Casting my vote for Kohran... drat you glasses and chinese dresses!

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Terashell posted:

Casting my vote for Kohran... drat you glasses and chinese dresses!

Oh HELL YES.

Can we get an updated poll here? Because this election just got much better.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Thanks to the prodding of Seorin, I took 3 days to read through this thread (mostly at work since I'm bored crapless).

I can only wish we had steam powered PCs.

Voting for...Dammit, I'm stuck in a 3 way tie between the hot russian sniper, the rich snob, and the tall girl. either way though, this thread has got my love! You have no idea how hard it is to keep from cackling like Kohran a madman while reading this.

Also, since the robot's been sent on a date with Iris, that means we'll be able to get it's memory circuits and see what *could* of been, right?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Dammit, Maria, this was your contest to lose, and you went and blew it with that last emo chapter. I am VERY disappointed in you, young lady.

Not changing my vote, though :colbert:.

Dash Magnum
Jul 25, 2007

That's no moon...
It's a Face Station!

Glazius posted:

Look on the bright side...it could explode again. And if we're lucky, it might even incapacitate Iris long enough for the real Ogami to have one night free of Iris-induced nightmares.

And hey, it's a chance for :psylon: to get some use. And never has it been more appropriate!

And holy hell, Kohran is coming up like Huckabee did in Iowa...who knew she had so much lurking support! :wotwot: Good for her.

TapamN
Jan 10, 2008
I could not resist posting to this thread any longer, so I bought an account and decided to do so. I bought the Dreamcast version of Sakura Taisen in around August (I had been planning to order it since before summer 2007, but I knew I wouldn't really be able to playing during summer, so I held off buying it). Since then, I've gotten Sakura Taisen 3, my Dreamcast's GD drive has died, I've gotten a replacement Dreamcast, I finish Sakura Taisen 1 and 3, I order and receive the Dreamcast version of Sakura Taisen 4 and Saturn version of Sakura Taisen 2, and beat Sakura Taisen 4. (I haven't had a chance to finish even the first chapter of ST2.)

If anyone is interested, I can probably upload videos of the DC's Sakura Taisen minigames at some point, since only the hanafuda one seems to have made it over into the PS2 version. (Although only Sakura's minigame is really worth playing...) Putting up a video of the grid based battle system is also an option.

I can't remember reading in the thread whether or not you are going to do the other Sakura Taisen games. Are you? There are some great moments of Oogami pain in ST3, and then in ST4 there's the amazing every-Paris-and-Tokyo- hanagumi-member-walks- in-on-Oogami bath scene. I'd like to see your take on them. Not to mention that ST1 is probably the worst out of all of the three I've finished... having to put up with Iris and the awful Sumire/Kanna chapter and final chapter make it rank much lower with me. ST3 and ST4 never had such large sections of concentrated stupidity.

I also greatly enjoy seeing one of Kohran's inventions foreshadowed timebombs walk off with Iris. I am waiting in anticipation for the inevitable result.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
More reasons to vote for Kohran...
More reasons to vote for Sumire...

I vote for Kanna. Because you don't need a reason to vote for Kanna.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

I'm just twiddling my thumbs until the Kanna-specific storyline begins.

But I have high hopes for Iris' date with Robogami.

Morgenthau
Aug 28, 2007
Circumstances have gone beyond my control.

TapamN posted:

If anyone is interested...

I hate it when someone does this. There's always interest in Somethingawful.com

Keep it up guys! A vote for Kohran is a vote... for progress! :science:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

TapamN posted:

Not to mention that ST1 is probably the worst out of all of the three I've finished... having to put up with Iris and the awful Sumire/Kanna chapter and final chapter make it rank much lower with me. ST3 and ST4 never had such large sections of concentrated stupidity.
I will not stand for such nonsense. Thinly veiled lesbianism is always a good thing, no matter how stupidly it plays out.

That said, thanks for the update Spirit Armor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Also requesting an updated votecount, since the race seems to be growing more heated than we previously thought.

• Locked thread