Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007

McFetusBurger posted:

Why isn't she still in command? It's pretty clear that Ogami wasn't hand picked for his strategic brilliance or commanding presence. Was it just the inherent mysogyny in the Military of the day, demanding that a man be in command of any national defense group?

Is any justification given in the actual storyline for Ogami's promotion beyond what we saw at the beginning of this thread?

I don't think it's the idea that a man needs to be in charge. I just think Ogami REALLY pissed off one of the higher ups. Why else would he be sent there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Today I saw a Sakura Wars DVD. I almost considered buying it, just because of this thread.

But then I realised it was kind of gay so I didn't.

But I might go back and see if it's still there.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Wind Tempest posted:

How is turning into Death-Bot incarnate a bad idea? My vote for Kohran stands. :colbert:

This is Kohran we're talking about. You know, the Kohran that releases countless sentient suicide nanobots upon her enemies?

• Locked thread