Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I've been reading this on and off for about a month and I'm very pleased with how this is going. Even with my vast amounts of patience I'd never be able to read over a game in a different language without wanting to club myself. Good show, goon sir.

Also, my vote. Kanna has far better tracts of land than Sumire. Top that off with shark kicking and you have my vote. A vote for Kanna is a vote for the subjugation and annihilation of all sharks. And that's all right by me. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Spirit Armor posted:

He could get mobbed by a bunch of fairly irate women.

ME WANT SNU-SNU.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

That was so creepy.

Bravo.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Kanna.

Shark kicking and sex appeal can't be ignored.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Mile'ionaha posted:

MicrobeKanna

She's the best.

I can't believe you goons. You won't go for the comedy option of Ogami dating a girl whose muscles are larger than him and is at least a foot taller? Sure Sumire will abuse him. But Kanna can dish out abuse in a far deadlier and amusing fashion. :colbert:

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 6, 2008

• Locked thread