Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

I am the culmination of all that is wrong with japan.
For explosions that produce more explosions, a vote for Kohran(not to mention chinese engineering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

GruntyThrst posted:

Not going to stop the Kohran Campaign.
Indeed, Kohran's destructive capabilities are second to none. Destroy your opponents Kohran, the American way.

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

For us Kohran supporters, can you show us what would have happened if Ogami took Kohran to his room?

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

So I assume that trying to get Kohran into your bed so early only hurts your relationship with Sakura?

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

Reallycoolname posted:

Why would she want a Psychic Amplifier when her powers are already somewhere around the range of infinity + 1?
Because the infinity used by Kohran for explosions is always greater than the infinity used by any one else including demon hell spawns. Also the psi amplifier could also explode for no other reason than "because I can make it do that".

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

Cantaloupes for arms or Cantaloupes for chest? I choose the Cantaloupes for chest. Oh wait we are talking about the people those said Cantaloupes are attached to. Sumire then.

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

You mean this arc ends with Ogami being sealed in Sumire's vast tracks of land until Iris or Kohran do something about it?

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

veekie posted:

Kohran:*Raises giant steam powered bazooka*
You mean:
Kohran:*Summons massive steam powered giant robot to destroy the entire mansion with Ogami inside of it.* "See Ogami-han, no Mansion, no problem." :science:

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

How is turning into Death-Bot incarnate a bad idea? My vote for Kohran stands. :colbert:

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

It is now Kohran's time to commit Ogami to the loony bin. Until then shes gonna enjoy every nook and cranny she can find(and make some more in the process).

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

IMJack posted:

Clone Bays
Under that premise, what clone number is our suicidal Ogami at now?

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

I see 20 or so new posts and I think its an update. I swear you guys. :argh: Less Slanesh Iris and more Khorne Kohran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

Kohran believes in the Machines Spirit? Is she from the future?

• Locked thread