Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
I registered just for this LP, it's that awesome. Also, after weighing all of the relevant facts and conducting a thorough investigation into each girl's character, I... ah, screw it, shark kicking > all. Voting for Kanna!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

The token loli corollary - Raw, untamed power is always best left in the hands of psychotic ten-year old girls.

You'd think that they'd slip some suppressants into her meals or something, y'know? What sort of incompetent government organization would sleep well knowing that immense psychic/spiritual energy that could level parts of a city was only held back by the unspoiled innocence of childhood?

Oh, right. Same guy that doesn't even have the herewithal to keep a spare set of keys around so he can go drinking. :doh:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Revenant Threshold posted:

Ok, I recognise Konata and the Almighty Ross, but who are the other two?

Third looks like Marisa, fourth is from some yaoi manga.

... Why do I know these things? :gonk:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Revenant Threshold posted:

The horror.

The horror.

There's only one way out, Ogami. :suicide:

After all, there's nothing to live for any more. You're dead in nearly all possible worlds at this point - and you're going to have to do something very, very stupid in front of a passel of highly jealous and heavily armed women.

You gonna die one way or another!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

That was much less horrifying than I thought it would be. Did the total insanity slash absurdity of the situation lap itself into becoming something approaching reason?

Or am I just too warped by the whole thing to realize how utterly disturbing the entire experience is?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

So, Iris can phase through solid matter, levitate steam/demon powered mecha with her mind, destroy buildings and rooms with a simple temper tantrum...

And somehow, all she can really do to enemies is tap them on the nose with Jean-Paul. What a letdown.

(Also, I skipped ahead to watch the rest of the videos for this chapter on Google Video, including the preview of the next chapter... which is GOING TO BE AWESOME ISN'T IT?!)

(Also, the look on Sumire's face in the snapshot of the brigade post-battle is priceless.)

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Schadenfraulein posted:

Sounds like a request to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owiqecxgprw

Turn-based stage combat? You're welcome. :iamafag:

(Incidentally, this clip features two new characters from the sequel. Beware spoilers.) :ssh:

That was... awesome? Creepy? Creepily awesome?

(Also, was that Maria running in from the side with the machine gun? In a zoot suit? :psyduck: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Glazius posted:

Why is Kanna out on stage, anyway? Besides the whole complete willingness to do all her own stunts.

Well, what other theater-related role could she take? They don't really need bouncers at classy plays. Boring administrative work is all taken. If a light breaks, Kohran would probably be the person to "fix" it...

I suppose she could handle the scenery. As in, single-handedly carry all of the flats and props off between scenes and then change them with new ones.

• Locked thread