Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Serum
Apr 28, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Kanna. It's not like our bones are the ones being shattered into a fine powder, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Serum
Apr 28, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Snot Man posted:

She is the best robot dating sim girl and I intend to marry her.

SPIRIT ARMOR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THESE PEOPLE

Psycho Serum
Apr 28, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Spirit Armor posted:

... should I put up a disclaimer on the front page that goes "WARNING: MAY INDUCE READERS TO CLAIM CHARACTERS AS THEIR WAIFU"? :v:
Probably. I blame your awesome writing for making these mental patients come across as anything other than a menace to humanity who should be fired into space at the first oppertunity.

Psycho Serum
Apr 28, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
You guys have issues. "Hey look it's Maria with massive tits. I wonder if there's any of Iris!"

Psycho Serum
Apr 28, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I like this thread. Its like a psychopaths of tomorrow convention.

Psycho Serum
Apr 28, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

He clearly underestimates our collective insanity.
Theres this question mark thing that means I can just read Spirit Armors posts. Curiosity is a terrible thing, so I went back and read some of the poo poo thats been going down over the course of the thread. ADTRW would be proud, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Serum
Apr 28, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Its actually kind of a relief that you actually have to try to come up with this lunacy.

Also is it just me or did that Iris-is-an-elder-god thing get run so far into the ground it nearly started a war with China?

Im not actually criticizing the LP here. Just the people in it. Youre all sick.

• Locked thread