Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I... I finally caught up. Over the past two weeks.

What an absolutely amazing LP. Spirit Armour you are an absolute comedy genius.

Also, retroactively voting for Kohran. She's so dreamy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

veekie posted:

A statue in town, visible from his home seems more difficult to ignore/remove.

Engrave an image of Iris and Jean-Paul on the inside of his eye-lid so that he sees them every time he closes his eyes.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ensis posted:

I just finished reading through the 120 pages of this thread, confident that after three years from the first post and the sheer length of this thread that it would be done. Now that I've reached the end all I can do is frown and wonder how it's possible that this thing isn't done yet.

Clearly Iris already has SpiritArmor's soul in her grasp and it is her command that this thread stretches on for the next decade or two.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

MMania posted:

I have an anime-obsessed friend who was in the JET program and ended up staying there and marrying a Japanese girl. She's not attractive, but eh, pretty much a success story there.

Is he Azrael of Gaijin Smash / Gaijin Chronicles?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slaan posted:

That wasn't rape. That was SCIENCE! :science:

I was disappointed to find no link to a picture in the emoticon.

• Locked thread