Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Haha, thanks for this--I've always been a closet fan of Sakura Wars but never got a chance to play the games for very long. Also, Kohran is the best :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Speaking of Kanna, has anyone seen her Voice Actress live, especially standing next to the rest of the cast? It's absolutely hilarious to see--she's actually shorter than the rest of the team, including Iris, but she's still got her bold voice and personality. It's really, really strange.

Edit: It's all coming back to me now. I'm actually remembering more of this story than I though I would; the plot twists, the theatrical productions, the heavy lesbian subtext--I love this loving series. :3:

novaSphere fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jul 29, 2007

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

:swoon: :buddy: :swoon: :neckbeard: :supaburn: KOHRAN :supaburn: :neckbeard: :swoon: :buddy: :swoon:

I don't ever remember seeing such a lovely depiction of her.

I also never realized she had the Kansai/Osaka dialect, which probably explains why I liked her above all the other characters. Though, I thought Kanna had the Kansai dialect, while Kohran was just some kind of generic "strange" dialect used to represent her Chinese heritage?

(I also like Kohran because, to the best of my knowledge, she's the only legal character not involved in lesbian sub-text, cough Sakura/Maria and Sumire/Kanna cough)

novaSphere fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Aug 6, 2007

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Dominic Hokage posted:

:mad: The best character of the game has yet to appear, okay??

Which one, Orihime or Leni? To be honest I didn't really like either of them, though I thought Leni was the more interesting of the two while Orihime had the hilarious accent. "wa-KARImassen!"

Wait, were they even in the game? I remember them being in the original Hanagumi but not if they were in the first game. Are you referring to someone else? There's too many good characters in this series :/

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Dominic Hokage posted:

You DISGUST me! :mad:

It's been a long time okay :(

• Locked thread