Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
Needs more Irising because the horrified :cry: commentary of the OP makes me laugh, and I want to see his continued painful masochistic torture in talking to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

These last few updates are disturbingly lacking in :cry:. The solution is more Iris.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Spirit Armor posted:

... WHY. It's bad enough that she STILL has the highest trust levels among everyone else. :cry:

Because your tears taste sweeter than honey. And because the 'I want to consume your soul' story for Iris is just flat out hilarious. I think of her as like the Antichrist manifest.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

I see the demonic plan of Iris-induced pain and suffering proceeds! It must continue! Her evil must come to fruition!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Dominic Hokage posted:

And then teddy bear cavalry.

We can only hope!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

This update lacks soul devouring pain. I am registering a formal complaint!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Psychodude posted:

IRIS IS WATCHING YOU ALWAYSSSS! For I am the goddess and I see all! Enjoy your worthless unions of the flesh while you can, for soon all the world shall cry out in unison as I feast upon them! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I burst out laughing at this. The commentary was beautiful.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

This thread has a distinct lack of you suffering of late. To that end I am changing my vote from Sumire to Iris.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Going from that dance video, I found this...this...

Words fail me in describing it, you have to see it for yourself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DbTK0r0deu0&mode=related&search=

Oh god the costumes for Iris, Kanna, and Koran are hilarious beyond belief.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Go PM2 LP reference! Ogami could use the pills for himself, though, just like his, uh...nameskae.

God this plotline gets more and more absurd, even without the sidecommentary you make up.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

See, now why couldn't they just have age 20 Iris from the start? I mean, she could still be mind-numbingly evil, but it would mean a near-total lack of lolibait.

Then, I remember: It's Japan.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Votes for Iris yet again? This is impossible! Such an evil endeavor must be supported.

Besides, my earlier 20 votes appear to have all been discarded :colbert:

Now get to suffering!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Oh god. Reading like 40 pages in one day to catch up from September...and it's still not over.

This game. Too much wall of text :cry:

That said, monumental effort you've got going here :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Someday this thread will end. Someday...

• Locked thread