Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
pesky_lemur
Jul 7, 2007
cogito ergo spud

bummersault and I are currently sitting at a very secure location tripping off 2.5 hits of very, very good acid right now. Although bummersault is in the other room, I feel confident in giving you this divine wisdom which I have received:

Ron Paul is Jesus. There is goodness in the universe that pulsates and vibrates with every breath of every living thing on this planet. That goodness in its beauty is a sacred sight to behold. I could go rambling on with this hippy poo poo, but I think you see the point that bummersault and I are heavily influenced by the acid.

At first I felt a desire to go and do hippy poo poo, but then I realized the hippies have had their day. They relied on the state, and through this corruption of their ideals through the state, they failed to topple the drug war, which is truly a war of enlightenment. Before today, I felt that drugs were just a distraction from life. They are not.

Ron Paul has seen the light, and he truly will spread the message of love that we have for one another. Not through the use of the government, but rather by exposing in it what we all know to be truth. And the second that ugly truth is unveiled in front of America and the world in its face, our mental oppression will be over. I would explain more deeply, but for the sake of clarity, I know this to be undeniable truth.

And friends, we are going to lead a revolution of the geeks and the goons. We are leading a revolution. We are the revolution. All we have to do is do what we're doing. Peace. Love. Respect. Unity. Strength. Your souls are good ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul9
Apr 20, 2003

Well, Ron Paul is pretty cool, but the fact you were tripping when you wrote this is pretty obvious and I don't think you've made your point very well.

Wtf Maing
Jun 5, 2007

by Ozma

i wish i could believe this. i think i need some acid.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

stun runner
Oct 3, 2006

by mons all madden

pesky_lemur posted:

Peace. Love. Respect. Unity.

you're out of order there champ

AMindsEscape
Aug 23, 2004

Time to Escape

Nice try.

Fenderbender
Oct 9, 2003

You have the right to remain silent.

blingasaurus rex posted:

you're out of order there champ

Maybe he isn't a plur lolcandykid etard

Mike Patton On PCP
May 7, 2007
Thrash Jazz Assassin

I don't think Ron Paul is nessecarily the light of the universe, but I see your point. Mayby because I'm such a filthy hippy I agree with you on pretty much everything else. I think the point the OP is making is perfectly clear, it's just a hard pill to swallow if you havn't been there yourself.

Endari
Apr 6, 2006
Trying to be oblivious...

pesky_lemur posted:

Peace. Love. Respect. Unity. Strength.

Are you a raver?

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect stand for PLUR which is a universal raver symbol. Strength however is not on there, but maybe you added it. AHAHAHAHAHA

Fenderbender
Oct 9, 2003

You have the right to remain silent.

Endari posted:

Are you a raver?

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect stand for PLUR which is a universal raver symbol. Strength however is not on there, but maybe you added it. AHAHAHAHAHA

You know those words mean something outside of the rave scene, right? Fundamental values and all that?

Opensourcepirate
Jul 31, 2004

Except Wednesdays

This is so much more coherent than that last time I tried to start a politcal thread while hosed up.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

Afro pig does not approve For Chrissakes!!!

Fenderbender posted:

You know those words mean something outside of the rave scene, right? Fundamental values and all that?

But they're never so compelling as when uttered by a spaced out 15 year old covered in glowsticks.

The-Mole
Aug 5, 2003

Don't tempt fate
Fate isn't real, of course.
But she can be tempted to become real for a few seconds.
And that's all it takes.

Fenderbender posted:

Maybe he isn't a plur lolcandykid etard

Let's pray to god he isn't because that should be bannable like being a furry or a pedo.

Positive Housemouse
Jun 5, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

This needs to be on Best of Weekend Web

New Frontiersman
Jan 13, 2007
still a whiny pussy

No forum is safe from Ron Paul.

ty1er
Nov 21, 2006

Ron Paul 2008! He's America's only hope for reclaiming itself.

Eris Is Goddess
Nov 18, 2000
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW.
MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW ASSHOLE.

Why the hell are you people voting this down.

WE CAN WIN THIS IF WE TRY

giZm
Jul 7, 2003

Only the insane equates pain with success

I'D VOTE 5 BUT THE COLORS ARE SO PRETTY!

Paradol Ex
Nov 7, 2004

by Fragmaster

Eris Is Goddess posted:

Questin: If this Ron Paul thread makes it to at least a 4 does Ron Paul have a chance at winning nationally?

Pumaman
Dec 2, 2006

Are you an onion?

The last time I used HCl I did not have this experience. Your move, Ron Paul.

Gene Handle
Jan 8, 2007

This thread needs Nazifur pics.

froste
Mar 19, 2003

Paradol Ex posted:

Questin: If this Ron Paul thread makes it to at least a 4 does Ron Paul have a chance at winning nationally?

One better; Its guaranteed he'll win

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Did this thread get moved from TCC or something? How did you use the "Uppers" tag

Battle Cattle
Aug 13, 2003

MOO.

Hey I saw this thread a few hours ago in TCC!

Hooray, LSD!

Why'd the tag get changed, though?

orosco316
Aug 29, 2004

Master of the Wild Pitch

Brother you have shown me the way

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Not to get political, but...

RaptorFag
Mar 27, 2006

by Fistgrrl

New Frontiersman posted:

No forum is safe from Ron Paul.

All praise Ron Paul! Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts. All the earth is filled with His Glory.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

DO WHAT ERIS SAYS

YOU HAVE TO WIN

GO FOR THE GOLD, RON

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.

Dude, Jesus is just a metaphor for a type of person that betters humanity man. So Ron Paul isn't just THE Jesus, he's is one of many Jesuses shaping the world in several ways shapes and...

oh poo poo I want a burrito right now

the confusion
Nov 5, 2006
Is that all there is?

Did bummersault's family ever resolve the problem of his delinquent sister? Please drag him from his fortress of solitude and have him post at length about the subject.

DaveSauce
Feb 15, 2004
Oh, how awkward.

Eris Is Goddess posted:

I voted this 5 because you told me to.

Also, this sort of poo poo belongs in D&D. In GBS it's just going to become a Moore bashing shitfest when the OP has some very valid points that should be addressed with the respect they deserve.

gerogarygaygaygay
May 30, 2004

by DocEvil

DaveSauce posted:

Also, this sort of poo poo belongs in D&D.

pesky_lemur posted:

bummersault and I are currently sitting at a very secure location tripping off 2.5 hits of very, very good acid right now.

uuuuhhhhhh you mean tcc right

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cock rock!!!11

I think reading somethingawful on acid is a great way to have a bad/downer trip, but I'm hoping for the best!

locdogg
Nov 16, 2000

Biz Markie's vocal coach

I would normally give a thread like this a 5 but due to it's lack of Mike Gravel I'm docking it 2 points.

Pumaman
Dec 2, 2006

Are you an onion?

locdogg posted:

I would normally give a thread like this a 5 but due to it's lack of Mike Gravel I'm docking it 2 points.

Thanks a lot, now we'll never have a Jesus as president.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

"NO," says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor."

gently caress YOU AND gently caress RON PAUL

DaveSauce
Feb 15, 2004
Oh, how awkward.

Mulled Ciderbomb posted:

uuuuhhhhhh you mean tcc right

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Leave it to the GBS morality brigade to ruin a perfectly good thread.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

BetterTasteThnU posted:

Not to get political, but...

you are a bad man.
I like it.

Karma Sutra
Oct 22, 2006

by Lowtax

golem_ii
Dec 22, 2004

Who the gently caress is Ron Paul?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007
Put this poster on ignore now. Do not wait. Do not deviate. Do not read it. It will attempt to engage you in conversation. Do not respond to it. Do not quote it. Do not respond to it by name. Do not refer to it. Do not attempt to engage it under any circumstances.

This is surprisingly unretarded for a drugz thread.

I don't do any drugs, but I fully support your quest to win the Enlightenment War and free Ron Paul from the bonds of tyranny!

«5 »