Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
You've got the rocks underneath your backyard soiltop? Ouch i stubbed my toe on a protrude coming up from 0 sea level, my very unlucky day....WRONG!!! You just took a step forward to unleashing CELESTIAL STRENGHT. Unlock + Unleash the MAGICK and UNDERSTANDING that we as AMERICANS have a born right to possess under Mag.Cart. Common backyard ROCKS contain INCREDIBLE amounts of astral power, the trick and the key and the secret and the enigma of UNIVERSAL understanding lies within the Geological Rocks underplaygrounds and driveway!!

Try some sample key on the free pages we provide before you buy the full book after

Chippy Silver Specks plus dirty gray Flat rock - Stand on Alexis (stones have TRUE names before the dawn of man there was councils of em and the ATOMS and NEUTRONS are the same as now than then! no change) Stand on Alexis for 30 minutes everyday in June and experience beautiful fall foliage whilst driving later on in the year on a family trip. You've got the power to adapt change! A great starting point.

]Every rock you see has a special power inside]]

Tangy Sizzle Stray Stones (common north american pebble) - Put it (300 of em) in a BARREL or rollable jug stopped up so they dont fall out at the top of the hill. chase it down the declined stone zone to unlock the power of dance. Dance when youre chasin the whole way or it wont work and you messed up.

DO A "BY YOURSELF STONE ANGEL" - do this one on a stone pile...who cares what kind this time, free will but its gotta be 80% pure quartz crystals and tall enough to get ya 5 foot up off. Wake up feeling already showered the next day. Work toward peace with the extra 15 minutes and we can change the world against Bush! Join the Co Op

Will be appearing (calling in to) Coast to Coast AM around July 25 11:30 est! Special Appearance In SCOTTSDALE ARIZONE Best Western Papago Inn Lobby Seating Lecture!! July 27.

graey alien

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

graey alien posted:

You've got the rocks underneath your backyard soiltop? Ouch i stubbed my toe on a protrude coming up from 0 sea level, my very unlucky day....WRONG!!! You just took a step forward to unleashing CELESTIAL STRENGHT. Unlock + Unleash the MAGICK and UNDERSTANDING that we as AMERICANS have a born right to possess under Mag.Cart. Common backyard ROCKS contain INCREDIBLE amounts of astral power, the trick and the key and the secret and the enigma of UNIVERSAL understanding lies within the Geological Rocks underplaygrounds and driveway!!

Try some sample key on the free pages we provide before you buy the full book after

Chippy Silver Specks plus dirty gray Flat rock - Stand on Alexis (stones have TRUE names before the dawn of man there was councils of em and the ATOMS and NEUTRONS are the same as now than then! no change) Stand on Alexis for 30 minutes everyday in June and experience beautiful fall foliage whilst driving later on in the year on a family trip. You've got the power to adapt change! A great starting point.

Tangy Sizzle Stray Stones (common north american pebble) - Put it (300 of em) in a BARREL or rollable jug stopped up so they dont fall out at the top of the hill. chase it down the declined stone zone to unlock the power of dance. Dance when youre chasin the whole way or it wont work and you messed up.

DO A "BY YOURSELF STONE ANGEL" - do this one on a stone pile...who cares what kind this time, free will but its gotta be 80% pure quartz crystals and tall enough to get ya 5 foot up off. Wake up feeling already showered the next day. Work toward peace with the extra 15 minutes and we can change the world against Bush! Join the Co Op

Will be appearing (calling in to) Coast to Coast AM around July 25 11:30 est! Special Appearance In SCOTTSDALE ARIZONE Best Western Papago Inn Lobby Seating Lecture!! July 27.
nice planet I think i'll take it- graey alien

This User Rarely Looses at Connect Four
+2 Sword of Chutney
Many people have talked about the danger of living or working near cell phone towers due to electromagnetic pollution. But, there is another side to cell towers that is even more dangerous, that even less people know about. The fact is that the tower is not the problem. It is the electronic circuits that are placed on that tower. Many people believe that once a tower is set up for cell phones, other instruments are being added that are being used, or will be used, for electronic mind control.

The main reason for these transmitters is to enforce compliance to the planned, potentially imminent worldwide tyranny, which is determined to decimate the world's population back to the numbers that existed before the industrial revolution so that they can more efficiently manage humanity, whom they have always considered their chattel.

Nobody wants to think about an overt, global tyranny that would make Hitler, Robespierre, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot pale into historical insignificance, but this has been the cherished hope of the Illuminati for perhaps six millennia, in the studied opinions of some people.

by The Finn

ValueWolf
Long Text Editor Locate the document in its SAP Library structure
Purpose

Long texts are individual text objects. They consist of several, usually complete sentences that belong together. They can contain links to glossary entries, transactions, and other long text objects. You need to check them to ensure they work correctly. You must also ensure that the formatting characters in the long text editor are correct. They determine the layout of the text when it is output. Your aim is to ensure that the contents and formats of the source and target versions are identical.

Unlike the short text editor, the long text editor does not have a proposal pool. The translation status is determined by comparing the source and target text versions in the system instead. The system regards a long text object as new if no target text exists for the source text. The system regards a long text object as modified if the source text version does not match the existing target text version. This situation can sometimes arise as a result of a purely technical change with no effect on the contents of the source text itself.

The long text editor actually consists of two editors, the split screen editor and the fullscreen editor:

Split screen editor

When you access a long text object, the long text editor is divided into two sections. The source text is displayed in the upper section. You enter your translation of the source text in the lower section of the screen. A column of formatting characters is displayed to the left of the source text and translation. They determine the layout of the text when it is output. For more information, see Functions in the Split Screen Editor.

Fullscreen editor

To use various monolingual word processing functions, access the fullscreen editor from the split screen editor. To do so, click the Fullscreen Editor pushbutton or choose Translation Target Text Fullscreen Editor. You can only see the target text on this screen. For more information, see Functions in the Fullscreen Editor.
Integration
R/3 Enterprise Texts

In the R/3 Enterprise environment, long text objects are translated in the long text editor.

To access the long text editor and translate long texts, you can:

Perform sequential processing in a worklist

Double-click on a specific object in a worklist

For more information on these two options, see Translating Objects via a Worklist.

Access an object directly from the initial screen of SE63

To do this, choose Translation R/3 Enterprise Long Texts. This takes you to a dialog box that enables you to select the required object type. In the dialog box that is now displayed, enter the technical name of the object and, depending on the object type, additional technical information and choose Edit. The long text editor is opened. If you know the technical ID for the object type, you can enter it directly in the command field and access the object this way instead. (See Translating Objects Directly.)
Non-ABAP Texts

In the non-ABAP environment, long texts can be implemented as interface texts (sentences) (Y types) or as objects with their own formatting (Z types). Both have their own editors.

Note

For more information on how to translate non-ABAP objects, see the appropriate documentation.

Nifty
what!

Cheesegod
Have you found a mound of black earth? Put it back!! In the ground...
Black dirt is bad for you. Only plants can eat it, so just leave it alone.

by Ozma

a big cup of cum
oh and if you find any other planets of equal quality in back i'll take those too- Graey alien

+2 Sword of Chutney
found a rubbery black crumbly rock? thats an old tire, and its powers are limited. OR its coal, and you can burn it to get its power out.

Farm Crisis Zero
Hey look it's greay ailien

toasterhead

graey alien posted:

camel melt
Heh.

EVERYBODY LOVES MY M*A*S*H RINGTONE
WOOT SQUAD
loll

AND HE HAD THE FACE OF AN ANGEL
Genderfuck time!

WOOT SQUAD posted:

Heh.

What is all of this madness happening with our solar system
EdRush
write more

hoodrow trillson
Tangy Sizzle

Yad Rock

Sombo posted:

best thread atm

you obviously havent seen the big dog thread

THE FACES OF THOSE IVE KILLED
THE FACES OF THE DEAD
THE FACES OF THOSE I'VE KILLED

McMurphy
nc lol

duuuude
bummer dude
shy bvsty cvte

He came dancing across the water; Cortez, Cortez. What a killer.

Pluto Nash
you cant jus twrite about rocks

write about rokcs and it be funny??

greay alan can

I got a haircut so I'd look nice for school Monday morning, and then I got sick and couldn't go to school for 3 days. I wasted a good haircut!
Swimp
i love rocks they are the ancient powers with much wisdom

EVIR Gibson
join my STONE ZONE, curtousey Sonic at Forest Lane and Inwood Rd, every Saturday from 11Am to 1PM!!

Caligula Braun
only one good post in this thread

Emron

Emron posted:

only one good post in this thread

nothings changed

Emron
Hercules Stone ZONE is better than Gary Alien's Fart Factory or whatever -- community Member

Caligula Braun
sticky forever and then goldmine

ghost flow
tripwire

tripwire posted:

sticky forever and then goldmine

but these are opposites?

+2 Sword of Chutney
Break out your wind chimes and lava lamps; it's time to channel our inner beings! When hearing the news of our dear Alexis' metamorphosis from soccer mom to savage split-personality whack job, we are nearly hallucinating ourselves! Accordingly, my name for this week is Jenasha', it is my new age moniker for my journey this week to find my own split personality within myself. Am I really a likeable, un-bitter and contemporary journalist underneath it all??? What will my meditation reveal? Joining me is Eve who will unearth her new name too and bring us some holistic edible goodies to share, and this week they don't have sprinkles on them! Let me welcome her by crashing on my Gong. (Jenasha running across room) Bonnnnggggggggggggggg! (Vibrating, falling to floor.)

Share Bear
too much text itt

Fart Amplifier
join the co op.

Meursault Horny

Hercules Vandermollen posted:

Hercules Stone ZONE is better than Gary Alien's Fart Factory or whatever -- community Member

Wet butt is cool dude man, check him on tumblr @ tlgrmsiam - Marc Bolan at a rap concert
WET BUTT
I remember seeing that hollow world theory- some pilot thought it up in WW1 i believe it was. Unless any of you faggots are 6001 years old then you cant say they were wrong, you can say theres a very good chance they are wrong due to the facts we know but like you the dudes back when thought the world was flat/square and had some very good science to back them up. I find the idea of an all powerful being createing the universe the same as some loving mysterious clouds from who knows gently caress decided to explode and POP THE UN-E-RSE came from there.

We point to dinosaurs as proof of how old the earth is yet thats only an educated guess so all we have is guesses, no one has any right to rail on the other guy and force him to believe his story, you cant be serious when you point to some loving bones you dug up then expect me to believe they are billions of years old then start telling me all about the earth back then. I can also look at bones then use my imagination to decide how the earth was and believe me you dont want that(ROBO DINOSAURS!!).

ahahaha tyeaa smoke weed lick a nigga fartjohnson chet etc blablab dmx guns are strong WOOF WOOF mameshibaaa~
BARON BONGHITS
i don't get it but Every rock you see has a special power inside is true

Turd Eater
I don't fuckin' get it.

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
The Asian Oprah
keep ya change kid lol

Bigass Moth
hahahahahahah