Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Is there a way I can make SALR realize I changed my username, and highlight posts of mine that are quoted? Currently, it will do that only if it's my previous username being quoted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I sometimes have to click "Submit" twice or three times on the Quick Reply window. This started, I think, when I upgraded to FF3. Not always, for some reason.

EDIT: I had to when submitting this post.

EDIT 2: But not the edit.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The Opera userscript in the OP doesn't seem to work or I am installing it wrong. Is it meant for Greasemonkey or does it just not work?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Schizophrenic Orb posted:

The forums are going through exciting times right now, now that there's a coder that's actually competent. One of the things he's done is add the links from the top of the page to the bottom of the page. However, SALR only adds the "Configure SALR" link to the top of the page. Can it also add the link to the bottom, so it matches with the rest of my Forum Experience?

SALR for Chrome does this, but I'm not sure if it was just changed.

• Locked thread