Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

I submitted a bug report and I thought it might be useful to mirror it here in the thread to see if other people can confirm the same problem. This is with the latest build.

Summary

In the Quick Edit window, "Subscribe" is defaulted to unchecked if that is the user’s preference, just like in the Quick Reply window. However, unlike Quick Reply, Quick Edit will actually unsubscribe from a bookmarked thread if you edit a post in it and leave that box unchecked. The default behavior in Quick Edit is "unsubscribe if unchecked," whereas Quick Reply’s seems to be "do nothing if unchecked."

Steps to Reproduce

1. Bookmark a thread.
2. If you haven’t already posted in that thread, make a new post in it.
3. Use Quick Edit on that post, and uncheck "Subscribe" before hitting "Submit."
4. Look at your User Control Panel and note that the thread does not appear on the bookmarked threads list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

duz posted:

Added a preference to change the menu access key
Just wanted to say thanks for adding this feature. Works great!

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

kri kri posted:

Could be, I must have them adblock'd. Any way to reclaim the lost space?
Add this in Adblock under "Element hiding rules": #div(ad_banner_oma)

• Locked thread